Your favourite superhero? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutegalz

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9966ff">In Comics n Cartoon... Superman, Spiderman, Batman</font>

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9966ff">Films...my fav is Iron man, followed by first two installments of Batman triology, Spiderman(Andrew Garfield).</font>

Dont u like dark night rises?:O Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your favourite superhero? (Page 7)" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutegalz

cutegalz

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Redrose07

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9966ff">In Comics n Cartoon... Superman, Spiderman, Batman</font>

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9966ff">Films...my fav is Iron man, followed by first two installments of Batman triology, Spiderman(Andrew Garfield).</font>

It was a big let down movie for me. My expectation level was really high after watching Dark Knight... and DK Rises was nowhere near to the prequels.Here Bruce was in a depression mode throughout the movie and it was really boring. And the movie had just 1 or 2 Batman scenes. It felt more like a psychological movie rather than a superhero movie. Itz a good movie but not a good Superhero movie.Smile 

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

<font size="3" color="#9966ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was a big let down movie for me. My expectation level was really high after watching Dark Knight... and DK Rises was nowhere near to the prequels.Here Bruce was in a depression mode throughout the movie and it was really boring. And the movie had just 1 or 2 Batman scenes. It felt more like a psychological movie rather than a superhero movie. Itz a good movie but not a good Superhero movie.Smile</font>

Agree but till i luv it,it had kat women...Wink,n story was more darker,but yes of course dark knight is d best of 3 Smile

LavaLips___

LavaLips___

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Batman , Daredevil (in case you didn't see the movie or read the comics) & Iron Man

Batman is basically what every man desries to be ---- smart,witty,genius,good with the girls,knows all the forms of martial arts,basically he is a ninja and he is just BATMAN.

Iron Man is again witty and genius stuff but he has a lady,Miss pottsWink

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lAVAlIPS

Batman , Daredevil (in case you didn't see the movie or read the comics) & Iron Man

Batman is basically what every man desries to be ---- smart,witty,genius,good with the girls,knows all the forms of martial arts,basically he is a ninja and he is just BATMAN.

Heyaa pal,u like daredavil?Tongue ben affleck was hilarious as ddavil...gosh i just hope,he wont ruin my batsyWink
and yap,he has potts,thats d only thing i hate about HimLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavaLips___

LavaLips___

LavaLips___

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lAVAlIPS

Heyaa pal,u like daredavil?Tongue ben affleck was hilarious as ddavil...gosh i just hope,he wont ruin my batsyWink
and yap,he has potts,thats d only thing i hate about HimLOL

I love daredevil rosie!  Even when i didn't see the film,i was still a fan through its comics,Ben was fab as daredevil and so was garner as elektra   (she's such a hottieEmbarrassed)

I hope he can pull out batsy,more importantly Bruce wayne,dude's complex to playLOL

Redrose07

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Btw name pleaseTongue,u have a complex ip name dearLOL
Christian bail was awesome as wayne,n somehow i want leo dicaprio 2 play itBig smile just my dream hehe...but hope affleck will do a better job:)

LavaLips___

LavaLips___

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Btw name pleaseTongue,u have a complex ip name dearLOL
Christian bail was awesome as wayne,n somehow i want leo dicaprio 2 play itBig smile just my dream hehe...but hope affleck will do a better job:)

Complex IP name??Confused

thought Lavalips was a cool IP name

Anyways I'm dip and u might be rosie!Embarrassed

Redrose07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top