Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

TO OUR DEAR CRAZY MEG!!! (Page 4)

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Happy birthday, Meg sweetheart!! I hope you had a grand day!! May you have the happiest of times and shiniest of days and all the joy that you can possibly have in your life.. May you be blessed forever..

Love you, dear!!

Love,
Mav

P.S. Exams a fortnight away. Rushed for a quick look. Going away again. Party hard!! ;)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSRsansusparklystarstud-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Souljahnvi.luvs.ASR

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4ArnavSR

Sanzz...Ur birdies safely reached me to deliver all ur best wishes...they r beautiful...what part of Arashia did u find them in? OH...and u whisked lordy away from souly for me... wow! wow! wow! lordy! lordy! *hum toh faintiya gye* but...wait..by doing so did u plan to get me beaten by soulie today...eh? Shocked ...tum toh meri SUPERGIRL thi na...Confused and is tht u doing the robotic Dance in last pic...LOL

those birds were introduced to me by our fortune...the little friends made during fortune's endeavours in the arashian forest!!!Wink

and noo!!!...im still ur SUPERGIRL...
but, u know how pure souly is nah...she wont mind sending lordy to u for a wish when he was sooo excited himself!!!!>>...

that dance was not mine...that lover boys is crazily in love with u crazy...he wanted to be here to wish u n impress u with his dancing skills...so, what do u think about him??...hmmm?WinkLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsshasscrazy4ArnavSRsparklystarstudA_Souljahnvi.luvs.ASR

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

u wanted to see me dancing right?...how is this then??

Leafsshasssparklystarstudjahnvi.luvs.ASR-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparklystarstud

AND OUR COMRADES... some are goofing around...

some are sleeping...

partner!!>...i have a very serious doubt!!>...

what was i doing??...goofing around or sleeping??...or was i goofing around while sleeping...or was i sleepy while goofing around???>...

confusion...confusion...confusion...oh!...my poor brain!!!WinkLOLLOL

Edited by sansu - 12 April 2013 at 10:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsshasssparklystarstud-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...don't throw chappals and tamatars on me...i know i promised to come bk and finish my thanks note yesterday only...but blame my stupid stupid wifi to ditch me last minute..Anyways without furthur delay...here i go...! 

Linny...the precious one..our storyteller...nd the very first reason tht i m here writing because of...! u know anything i say to u...would b nothing compared to what i really feel in my heart! so without really worrying abt the words to come...i just wish to embrace u avidlly!! And ...oh oh...there goes my acidity...oops..dhak dhak agn... well if u will bring not only Khushi but Lordy along too *giving unbelievable looks* ...toh..ye toh hona hi tha. But..u know wat...i m going to b a lot-lot selfish and ask lordy to do each and everyone of those things...afterall..neither do b'days come evryday..neither would such an opportunity come Silly Plus, who knows doing all those things he gets scared enough never to decide to come for anyone else's b'day party *giving selfish grin LOL*.. and about the Winner...well, i declare u the winner Thumbs Up ...for bringing lordy and khushi along for this amazing party..u all threw for me. And for being the wise one to wish..while they were busy quarreling. LOL *now see u spoiled me..instead of completing my thanks note...i got busy in my dreamland..wondering what if lordy really existed and fought for me LOL*

Beloved Aura...the butterfly of colours in arashia...even though, ur presence alone is enough to paint my party..still...with all colors tht u hv brought...i feel my insides getting brighter..as each one o f them reahes deep within...to tell me i m loved. thank u...for ur love...for the beautiful and rejuvenating flowers...and *gulps* ...so many beautiful and tempting cakes...and cookies. and offcourse...the gifts...!! muah!!

Hatelove_1, Yashal_khan and Vidya.sanjay
...thank u guys so much!!! even though...we didn't get a chance to interact..yet u guys...made me smile..with ur wishes!! thank u. i m sure all of u must b very sweet at heart. hope to get to know u better in cottage sometimes.Smile

Leafs darling...offcourse...how can we not do..wat we arshians do most and do best...Paarrrttyyying! Party Infact..party abhi baaki h mere dost!! Wink don't forget to join in DJ party.. Dancing and thank u so much for the yum-yum cakes and cookies...and the delicious dinner. Day Dreaming

Sree...again, evn though i have felt ur lingering presence in the cottage a few times...nd yet sadly, we have never been able to spend some time together...but my heart is delighted to know..tht some like u r there in Arashia who believe in making others happy..Thank u! thanks for becoming yet another reason to make me smile. an don't u worry ab the belated wishes...its just ur love tht mattrs!! thanks! 

My dearest chum...Jahnvi!! OMG!! u  joined this party too...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Muah! Muah! Muah!*loads and loads of slurpy kisses  only for u*!
YUp dear...even though we might hv not been as close in those 4 years...still u r among the ones..who never missed my party..and  i m so glad u could join this year's party too here. And offcourse... I remember wat all u guys made me do Last year...AngryTongue...HUH! But...it was awesomest party in all those 4 years! and abt...ASR's Dialogue...well u no... I was just a newbie fan of IPK then...plus, mind the awakwardness tht lingered there...with all of u making centre of attraction.Confused Tongue and i m so gonna kill u for mentioning tht no. song here...Angry.. U R DEAD! Dead
and u know...we have just found each other in the true means of friendship...then why would u even ask me for it when we still have to experience every dimension of it...and tht would take forever...! so no worries...Nothing to fear...when i m here! friends forever...tht's wat we r! Heart
And...oye...M keeping tht pic...for my collection too...It's a rare one!! Muah! HeartHeart

and last but in no way least...Mavs...Thank u so much for ur heartfelt wishes. They r enough to make me thank my stars for having found u all. Love u too Dear. And i hope gettimg free of the clutches of ur upcoming exams..u would come bk here..to join the Dance party too...for a li'l while atleast.

So...Finally...now tht i m done thanking each one of u for showering so much love on me..Heart....and for stuffing me so well...(even though...Linny and Sparky did a li'l cheating..by stuffing in before i came in..thinking nobody would notice..)...it's my turn to give u all my return gift...so check out next post..*wink wink*

Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 12 April 2013 at 11:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
So...Here's my Return gift for u all...We r all going for a DJ night. Yup...now don't go wondering how is it possible in Arashia...well we r doing some travelling to 21st century towns...and make it a rocking party! So...common, rush and collect ur passes...

...and let's reach the venue and party hard! Wink

and our DJ's for the night...

with a special performance from-

HAVE AN AMAZING TIME GUYS!!! AND LUV U ALL...For making me feel special! Embarrassed

Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 12 April 2013 at 11:44pm

sparklystarstudAquilineshasssansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

sparklystarstud IF-Dazzler
sparklystarstud
sparklystarstud

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sansu

AND OUR COMRADES... some are goofing around...

some are sleeping...

partner!!>...i have a very serious doubt!!>...

what was i doing??...goofing around or sleeping??...or was i goofing around while sleeping...or was i sleepy while goofing around???>...

confusion...confusion...confusion...oh!...my poor brain!!!WinkLOLLOL

ofcourse you were goofing around... I think you forgot in the sugar rush after gobbling up all the treats partner...
the one with huge green glasses... THAT'S YOU!!!! just behind our little mavycake... ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasscrazy4ArnavSRsansuA_Soul

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sansu

ATLAST...
after all my threats you found your way to your own birthday party!!!
enjoy crazy dearest... and Im sure your BIRTHDAY WAS AS AWESOME AS ME!!!!WinkLOL

Haan!!...b'day baby aagayi atlast!!!...
But, partner her bday was much more awesome than u...soo thats meabs it was awesomest lyk me!!...haina crazy??...

Sparky... I told u na...It was more awesome than u...Tongue LOL
and Sazz...Sorry to disappoint u too...But it was even awesomer than u too...TongueLOL 
Actually...it was as AWESOMEST as me...CoolCoolCool 
So sannu and sparky...I hope u know now...how awesome it was!!! ROFLROFLROFL

P.S. sparky u read Trisasak's works??? i just noticed u...in HAM's last chap? Shocked

Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 13 April 2013 at 12:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparklystarstudshasssansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top