Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Meg, I am glad we could all suffocate you with our love on your Special Day!!!

And Jahnvi dear. Hello!

We haven't met before, but I so glad her "chum" could join in making her feel loved on her grand day. Thank you dear Jahnvi for liking all the posts in this thread as well...You really must love our lil Meggie here!! We don't know her previous friends or we would have personally invited them over for a party...Ah well, next time, then? 
Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Meg, I am glad we could all suffocate you with our love on your Special Day!!!

And Jahnvi dear. Hello!

We haven't met before, but I so glad her "chum" could join in making her feel loved on her grand day. Thank you dear Jahnvi for liking all the posts in this thread as well...You really must love our lil Meggie here!! We don't know her previous friends or we would have personally invited them over for a party...Ah well, next time, then? 

heya aquiline...no biggie...at first i was a bit reluctant as to post or not...m just glad that u guys made the thread and me being an outsider here u still welcomed me with open arms...and yupp i do love her a lot...with in short span of time we became inseparables...and she knows me in and out...she handles my tantrums and me in worst case scenarios...so she is my darling😊 and m glad to see my darling being pampered here😉😆
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD ! Am late...will you forgive me meggie??? plz do *holds ears*

still... wishing you a belated birthday... look at the brighter side dear you can celebrate it for days now *winks*

MAY ON THIS BIRTHDAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE DEAR FRIEND... MAY GOD'S BLESSINGS ALWAYS LAVISH UPON YOU ABUNDANTLY..

HAVE A FUN FILLED, GREAT YEAR AHEAD...

ONCE AGAIN DEAR...

LOVE YOU LOADZ... STAY BLESSED ALWAYS...🤗

shass thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparklystarstud

ofcourse you were goofing around... I think you forgot in the sugar rush after gobbling up all the treats partner...
the one with huge green glasses... THAT'S YOU!!!! just behind our little mavycake... ðŸ¤£

@green--- hahaaa... sparky!!!🤣 🤣 who's sleeping then??? n what a great dance pal... i'm the one in red shirt... as always attempting my best...🤣🤣🤣
n linny is right...you guys are the best bunch of buddies one could have... love you all...

crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shass

<font color="#00CCC" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">OH MY GOD ! Am late...will you forgive me meggie??? plz do *holds ears*
</font>

<font color="#00CCFF" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">still... wishing you a belated birthday... look at the brighter side dear you can celebrate it for days now *winks*
</font>

<font color="#009999" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">MAY ON THIS BIRTHDAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE DEAR FRIEND... MAY GOD'S BLESSINGS ALWAYS LAVISH UPON YOU ABUNDANTLY..

</font>

<font color="#00CCC" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5"><font color="#00FFCC">HAVE A FUN FILLED, GREAT YEAR AHEAD...

ONCE AGAIN DEAR...</font>
</font>

<font color="#00CC99" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">LOVE YOU LOADZ... STAY BLESSED ALWAYS...🤗</font>

Thank u so much dear shassy!! And I m sorry for replying so late.. I had been actually wating for an opportunity to. Come wen...I could thank u properly...and ot just wid a mere thanx. But guess...the wait was getting useless..since I cud still see no relaxation from my hectic schedule. But here I m thanking u...for joining my party...and for shoering ur love on me. Being late doesn't matter dear..al th matters is ur love for me...and wch I did get profundly fro each one of u...so dear...

shass thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy4ArnavSR

Thank u so much dear shassy!! And I m sorry for replying so late.. I had been actually wating for an opportunity to. Come wen...I could thank u properly...and ot just wid a mere thanx. But guess...the wait was getting useless..since I cud still see no relaxation from my hectic schedule. But here I m thanking u...for joining my party...and for shoering ur love on me. Being late doesn't matter dear..al th matters is ur love for me...and wch I did get profundly fro each one of u...so dear...

muahhh... *hugs back*.

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
So whose Late the most

here I am getting glares from all for being so late

Hey Dear Meg

I am so sorry that

So here I am wishing

are u still angry with me here let me try something

I am sure this tickling will work it always does
 so u r not angry na see I said I am sorry aww

here let me give u a hug too

Sorry again and I wish

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

So whose Late the most

here I am getting glares from all for being so late

Hey Dear Meg

I am so sorry that

So here I am wishing

here let me give u a hug too

Thank u somuch FARI . :) like i said to all...Being late doesn't matter dear! ...all that matters is how much one cares. And i m really happy to see tht u still wished me! Thanx for the love u showed to me :) 

P.S.  Ur first GIF is really very cute. IT had me tumbling with laughter. :) ðŸ˜†