Chhan Chhan

Why so much fuss over a TRP?? (Page 3)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prim123

Originally posted by lrlpam

TRPs do matter for sustenance of a show but not at all important right now for CC as it has just started,morever as u said,IPL has started. V have seen that inspite of sanz's last show not having the best of TRPs it ruled bcz of its popularity. So v should hope for CC to please people n not worry much abt its TRP
i guess u dont know abt d trps of IPK..it was always 3.5-3.6 except june bcoz of kidnapping track... it had trp of 3+ during ipl also...one more thing i want to say it was at top 5 most of the tym nd highest rank was 2nd when its trp ws 4.8...so i think it ruled nt only for its IF popularity bt also for trps...
The show took months to get there its till the Diwali track TRP jump to 3+ while this show is 3 weeks old too early to judge.

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyPriceless

Originally posted by prim123

Originally posted by lrlpam

TRPs do matter for sustenance of a show but not at all important right now for CC as it has just started,morever as u said,IPL has started. V have seen that inspite of sanz's last show not having the best of TRPs it ruled bcz of its popularity. So v should hope for CC to please people n not worry much abt its TRP
i guess u dont know abt d trps of IPK..it was always 3.5-3.6 except june bcoz of kidnapping track... it had trp of 3+ during ipl also...one more thing i want to say it was at top 5 most of the tym nd highest rank was 2nd when its trp ws 4.8...so i think it ruled nt only for its IF popularity bt also for trps...
The show took months to get there its till the Diwali track TRP jump to 3+ while this show is 3 weeks old too early to judge.
i m nt judging CC...m also a regular viewer of CC...i just cleared out some points said by one person that ipk only ruled bcoz of its popularity it doesnt hv a high trp..i just told her dat it has always a formidable trps

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi1516cuppa_n_cricketGodhuliLogon

vanitha3d IF-Dazzler
vanitha3d
vanitha3d

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
brillent post well said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiNM

Barun_Fever Senior Member
Barun_Fever
Barun_Fever

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
but where is the trp article? I don't see it, can someone post the link.
Thanks,

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i am chilled now.. if this show runs for even one month i dont care .. she will defo come back with other show .. all i care is I have to see her frequently.. :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonu123RashmiNM

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
How did u know the trp? Where is it updated? Is it 0.9?
Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pashna

How did u know the trp? Where is it updated? Is it 0.9?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pashna

anamunir Goldie
anamunir
anamunir

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
much needed post!!!
thanx a ton fr saying those soothing words n to calm down the hysteria!!!!:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index