India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Why so much fuss over a TRP?? (Page 2)

bluesz Senior Member
bluesz
bluesz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Good post.First of all we dont have to worry about trp.Its only the business people who has to worry about those stuffs..The show is new and it will take time to pick up..if some people are celebrating over low trp..just ignore it..how do they feel if their boss or client just bash them in their first month of job..I am enjoying the show and hope it will get more interesting with lots of twist.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UKLotusRashmiNMFAYKHAN29

TabassumR Senior Member
TabassumR
TabassumR

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
True that. If I like a show, I will watch it inspite of low TRPs. And some shows I will never watch no matter how high the TRPs are. I watched Week 1, wasn't too impressed. Didn't watch Week 2. Started watching again this week and feel it is better. I have no idea if I will watch it the next week or the week after and frankly it is just a TV show itna kya sochna. We the audience being bothered about a show's TRP is rather silly IMO. Aur bhi gam hain duniya mein TRPs ke siva LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nonu123Barun_FeverblueszRashmiNMPrim_123cuppa_n_cricketGodhuliLogon

BlueBloodQueen IF-Rockerz
BlueBloodQueen
BlueBloodQueen

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Like every person shows his talent    when that moments come in front of him ,like that , this serial will show it's    capacity . Forget about   bashers and trp ... Let 's concentrate about our favourite show .

Edited by Hemalatha.s - 11 April 2013 at 5:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiNM

SpellofJoy IF-Rockerz
SpellofJoy
SpellofJoy

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
shame on the basherzSilly

RashmiNM

HopeleslyInLove Senior Member
HopeleslyInLove
HopeleslyInLove

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
agree

RashmiNM

Raabail Goldie
Raabail
Raabail

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Clapvery good and much needed post. this forum needs such positive posts alot. thanks. bashers will bash no matter what. even if every thing will be positive (which is going to be very soon)  they will still find the reason to bash and if they will not find any reason they will start bashing chemistry btw PUCHPUCH and ANARKALIWink

RashmiNM

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
TRPs do matter for sustenance of a show but not at all important right now for CC as it has just started,morever as u said,IPL has started. V have seen that inspite of sanz's last show not having the best of TRPs it ruled bcz of its popularity. So v should hope for CC to please people n not worry much abt its TRP

RashmiNM

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrlpam

TRPs do matter for sustenance of a show but not at all important right now for CC as it has just started,morever as u said,IPL has started. V have seen that inspite of sanz's last show not having the best of TRPs it ruled bcz of its popularity. So v should hope for CC to please people n not worry much abt its TRP
i guess u dont know abt d trps of IPK..it was always 3.5-3.6 except june bcoz of kidnapping track... it had trp of 3+ during ipl also...one more thing i want to say it was at top 5 most of the tym nd highest rank was 2nd when its trp ws 4.8...so i think it ruled nt only for its IF popularity bt also for trps...

Edited by prim123 - 11 April 2013 at 8:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonu123prachi1516

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index