Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Why so much fuss over a TRP??

RashmiNM IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya157Williamirnga95Shayna16blueszTabassumRHopeleslyInLoverajvtakethgauthami1Rainy01rosalinesibsRaabail-SAM1445-ammykhanmalleeKrazzy_KRJbleeding.loveUKLotusHanalitaterribletwistanamunirXDPagalKuriXDgolpokobitaddsoapsSanzforSushvanitha3dPashnaIPKKNDfan4everleanne_1983Rishita.SIholicipkknd-fan_SilverLining_jaya100FascinatingSanzcuppa_n_cricketSpellofJoyMadhuOAfwanGodhuliLogonFAYKHAN29neenabinuJohny.S.RajArshi.Sugi.IPKxAaliyaAdorableDevil

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Who is celebrating?
Better dey pray for der favourite's success instead of celebrating show's law TRP

Edited by -Catz- - 11 April 2013 at 2:28am
prachi1516 Senior Member
prachi1516
prachi1516

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I care a damn about haters n i just care for sanaya n what haters n bashers think doesnt matter to me bcaz their thinking wont change anything ,they cant make anyone up or down n i m very sad now seeing d trp now though i always know thats going to happen n if u r sanaya fan plz give 2 comment on her profile daily bcaz she is lacking in comments.
Haters or bashers r not trp makers n people who make trp r not even on IF thats why dabh is on no 1 but its not no 1 in IF so these stupid basher dont matter for me.
I want to see her show atleast in top 5 n i dont want to see her show in bottom of trp chart so i m worried n sanaya has other shows offer too so i never wanted her to work with sony n if this show dont work then sorry to say that  it will not be good for her career too n if this show dont get that much popularity then it will get difficult for her to get a good show again but i trust SI on this i know her awsum acting can charm anyone but at present i m worried for trp bcaz i always wanted to see her winning awards n u will say dont think so much about future n u cant predict it bcaz my frnds r saying that dont worryabout  chanchan trp it will be good but now d trp is low again and I know after IPL trp might raise to some point but i never wanted sanaya show to get trp below 2 or 3 so i cant relax .
I know i m being too negative but  i cant get any postive feelings now n when it come to sanaya i m very possesive about her as i simply love her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dGodhuliLogonAdorableDevil

mallee Goldie
mallee
mallee

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiNM

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
what i think is that TRPs keep yo-yoing in the first month or so until the first major twist/track is introduced. As of now the show is in the preliminary stage, characters are being introduced and people are slowly warming up to them. (I must say that this stage is also therefore important and more attention should be paid to the characterizations). So it is not really a matter of concern as of now...it is only the second week, slot is tough, IPL is on! as the weeks pass by, i am hopeful that Chhanchhan rakes in the numbers that are enough to keep the channel happy Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

WilliamirblueszMeeraHKSanzforSushvanitha3dddsoapsRashmiNMAnotherAdmirerSonaLuvZaSaf

IPKKNDfan4ever IF-Dazzler
IPKKNDfan4ever
IPKKNDfan4ever

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
much needed post !!!
thanks ! :)))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKRashmiNM

RashmiNM IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya157blueszMeeraHK

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Brilliant post Rashmi..let people say anything any shw for that matter takes time.and in sony there are hardly any serials ... i guess after balh only shw that cld do well is CC..the entire credit goes to SI..and i guess nw alll have started to work hard and i am sure CC will climb the trp charts soon...

gd post RashmiThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya157blueszRashmiNMddsoapsAdorableDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index