Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Soham, Punni, Mittal - HEROES; Ovi - Vamp (Page 2)

Rein123 Goldie
Rein123
Rein123

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Oh but don't worry , they might be the medium for arvi reunion so they are great
It's either the lack of knowledge on organ business or the lack of understanding the pain of a mother / woman
No one absolutely no one deserves a dead child or to live in the misconception that their child is alive and with them whereas in reality the baby is of her husband s from her past relationship
There is nothing sacred as the bond of marriage no matter what the root of it was as long as you're in the marriage
Ovi as a wife has full right to be angry when she thinks her husband is meeting up with his ex fiance
I don't understand why it's so hard for people to understand marriage is it , and the producers of this show should now focus on building the two marriages than bringing up illegitimate children -.-

Well it is sad that Ovi lost her child and i do agree that she has the right to mourn over her child's death but i think its unfair that people are putting the entire blame on Purvi alone!! i mean she didnt plan this accident you know although i did find the baby donation track disgusting but then again as it was shown on TV she did it because she felt that this would save the arovi marriage.
Marriage is a sacred concept but a marriage which took place through a deal isnt exactly sacred and it is bound to fall apart because the essence and purpose of this institution is missing. If Ovi is sane enough after all that has happened then she would walk out of this marriage as there is nothing left in it..she can again focus on her career or go look out for someone who actually cares and loves her rather then wasting her time in this meaningless marriage!! After all as you said she too deserves happiness which she can get once she's free from this marriage.
One more thing...if arvi actually got married would you still call pari an illegitimate child?? i mean it feels as if pari is being treated as some unwanted child here..

Edited by Rein123 - 13 April 2013 at 7:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyere

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rein123

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Oh but don't worry , they might be the medium for arvi reunion so they are great
It's either the lack of knowledge on organ business or the lack of understanding the pain of a mother / woman
No one absolutely no one deserves a dead child or to live in the misconception that their child is alive and with them whereas in reality the baby is of her husband s from her past relationship
There is nothing sacred as the bond of marriage no matter what the root of it was as long as you're in the marriage
Ovi as a wife has full right to be angry when she thinks her husband is meeting up with his ex fiance
I don't understand why it's so hard for people to understand marriage is it , and the producers of this show should now focus on building the two marriages than bringing up illegitimate children -.-

Well it is sad that Ovi lost her child and i do agree that she has the right to mourn over her child's death but i think its unfair that people are putting the entire blame on Purvi alone!! i mean she didnt plan this accident you know although i did find the baby donation track disgusting but then again as it was shown on TV she did it because she felt that this would save the arovi marriage.
Marriage is a sacred concept but a marriage which took place through a deal isnt exactly sacred and it is bound to fall apart because the essence and purpose of this institution is missing. If Ovi is sane enough after all that has happened then she would walk out of this marriage as there is nothing left in it..she can again focus on her career or go look out for someone who actually cares and loves her rather then wasting her time in this meaningless marriage!! After all as you said she too deserves happiness which she can get once she's free from this marriage.
One more thing...if arvi actually got married would you still call pari an illegitimate child?? i mean it feels as if pari is being treated as some unwanted child here..
i dont mean to be rude but arvi are not married and pari is illegitimate. non of the members have said that she is unwanted just that if they were going to keep the people in their respective marriages then they should have focused on that rather than pari being whomever's child. once the donation happened either purvi shud have gone back to make sure this drama wasnt created or she shpuld have kept pari with her and onir so noone would ask such questions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11sherma

Go to top