Soham, Punni, Mittal - HEROES; Ovi - Vamp

_notinuse_ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello all,

I have noticed a new (okay maybe not that new) trend of villifying anything and everything that is against ARVI (Arjun-Purvi). Many feel that Ovi miscarrying her child and only finding out now is the "justice" she gets. Also the maternal love she bestowed on her husband's lovechild unknowingly. Many even found the latest episode of PR enjoyable to watch Ovi pay for her sinsπŸ˜•

Leaving that aside, let me remind everyone how everyone put Vishnu/Soham/Lala on a pedastal for being such a "loving" brother to Purvi. Yes that's right, the same criminal who kidnapped Ovi/Purvi who could have been any random girl. If fate had it, his goons would have raped the girl he kidnapped. Besides, when he did not know Archana was his mother, he held her at gunpoint. He has no reservation being violent on a middle-aged woman. He wasn't just any petty criminal either, he was a VIOLENT one with guns and all. Yet he's hailed as a saviour only because Purvi in her infinite wisdom felt a "connection" towards him. Nevermind not being biologically related or brought up together, having Archana as an adopted mother gave Purvi a 6th sense about these kind of things I guess πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

In all seriousness, she sympathized with the guy who shot Arjun (while trying to save her). The forum seems to forget all the crimes Soham did but overplays Ovi's deal with a pitchfork and wishing all sorts of evil things on her. Of course all is forgiven because Soham has a "golden-heart" (aka brotherly affection towards Purvi mata)

There were many posts hailing Mital and Punni as HEROS for helping the beloved couple Arvi united by uncovering the truth. Yet no one considers the evilness that the organ traficking Mittal is responsible for. Street-children, poor people - all vulnerable in having their organs harvested thanks to this SICK man. There aren't many deeds worse than this. Frankly, even jail would be too light of a punishment. Yet there's a consensus hailing him as a hero to reunite ArVi. Nevermind the poor souls. Even Punni in her scheming ways is hero.

Point to take from all of this, biggest crime deserving of every punishment imaginable (even losing child and own life): Separating Arvi (Ovi)

everything else (crime, murder, kidnapping) is light as long as it is Pro-ArVi.

Take your broom out Ovi, the witch-haunt has begun.

Edited by PandorasBox - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As long as Arvi is reunited, everything is "just" in this forum 
if you've been here long enough you know already 
I personally was a Arvi fan too
but given how the recent events are unfolding I am disgusted with the characters and their "pavitra" love
What is the point of being "mahaan" and ruining peoples' lives? 
and yet when you're selfish and minding your own business , you are cursed at? 
but of course, as long as Arvi is together everything is okay
Soham has a golden heart because he has a good relationship with Purvi
yet no one realized that the same Ovi who couldn't stand Purvi forgave her for breastfeeding her baby (who she then thought was hers) 

_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

As long as Arvi is reunited, everything is "just" in this forum

if you've been here long enough you know already
I personally was a Arvi fan too
but given how the recent events are unfolding I am disgusted with the characters and their "pavitra" love
What is the point of being "mahaan" and ruining peoples' lives?
and yet when you're selfish and minding your own business , you are cursed at?
but of course, as long as Arvi is together everything is okay
Soham has a golden heart because he has a good relationship with Purvi
yet no one realized that the same Ovi who couldn't stand Purvi forgave her for breastfeeding her baby (who she then thought was hers)

I am disgusted by those who proclaim to find enjoyment in a child dead. Ovi's deed is nothing compared to Soham or Mittal
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh but don't worry , they might be the medium for arvi reunion so they are great
It's either the lack of knowledge on organ business or the lack of understanding the pain of a mother / woman
No one absolutely no one deserves a dead child or to live in the misconception that their child is alive and with them whereas in reality the baby is of her husband s from her past relationship
There is nothing sacred as the bond of marriage no matter what the root of it was as long as you're in the marriage
Ovi as a wife has full right to be angry when she thinks her husband is meeting up with his ex fiance
I don't understand why it's so hard for people to understand marriage is it , and the producers of this show should now focus on building the two marriages than bringing up illegitimate children -.-
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Oh but don't worry , they might be the medium for arvi reunion so they are great
It's either the lack of knowledge on organ business or the lack of understanding the pain of a mother / woman
No one absolutely no one deserves a dead child or to live in the misconception that their child is alive and with them whereas in reality the baby is of her husband s from her past relationship
There is nothing sacred as the bond of marriage no matter what the root of it was as long as you're in the marriage
Ovi as a wife has full right to be angry when she thinks her husband is meeting up with his ex fiance
I don't understand why it's so hard for people to understand marriage is it , and the producers of this show should now focus on building the two marriages than bringing up illegitimate children -.-

I feel sorry that no one had a chance to mourn Ovi's child. As for Arjun, aren't all children equal to their parents? Why is he not shown grieving or even giving his dead child a second thought. If the child were to survive and he found out Purvi's chilld is also his, Ovi's child would be neglected.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is something i will never understand about this forum when Ovi turned over a new leaf all started cooking up theories about how she and Onir are together, and want to destroy Arvi, but when Soham turned out to be good they all sympathized with him. What should I call  this hypocrisy ,sexism or just foolishness.πŸ˜•

Edited by crystalmoon - 11 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

This is something i will never understand about this forum when, Ovi turned over a new leaf all started cooking up theories about how she and Onir are together and want to destroy Arvi, but when Soham turned out to be good they all sympathized with him. What should I call  this hypocrisy ,sexism or just foolishness.πŸ˜•

Soham is the sweet old older brother of Purvi and loving son of Archana who can do no wrong - they have him tied to their pallu, Ovi is a witch and doesn't deserve human sympathy no matter what because she has her own mind.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

Soham is the sweet old older brother of Purvi and loving son of Archana who can do no wrong - they have him tied to their pallu, Ovi is a witch and doesn't deserve human sympathy no matter what because she has her own mind.

I really pity Ovi's life
Her mother raised Purvi while Ovi believed she gave her up
Her fiance fell in love with her so called sister 
Her child is not hers but a lovechild of her husband and sister   
As the saying goes 

"Sab kuch hokey bhi kuch nahi hai"
Edited by crystalmoon - 11 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well it is sad that Ovi lost her child and i do agree that she has the right to mourn over her child's death but i think its unfair that people are putting the entire blame on Purvi alone!! i mean she didnt plan this accident you know although i did find the baby donation track disgusting but then again as it was shown on TV she did it because she felt that this would save the arovi marriage.
Marriage is a sacred concept but a marriage which took place through a deal isnt exactly sacred and it is bound to fall apart because the essence and purpose of this institution is missing. If Ovi is sane enough after all that has happened then she would walk out of this marriage as there is nothing left in it..she can again focus on her career or go look out for someone who actually cares and loves her rather then wasting her time in this meaningless marriage!! After all as you said she too deserves happiness which she can get once she's free from this marriage.
One more thing...if arvi actually got married would you still call pari an illegitimate child?? i mean it feels as if pari is being treated as some unwanted child here..
Edited by Rein123 - 11 years ago
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Well it is sad that Ovi lost her child and i do agree that she has the right to mourn over her child's death but i think its unfair that people are putting the entire blame on Purvi alone!! i mean she didnt plan this accident you know although i did find the baby donation track disgusting but then again as it was shown on TV she did it because she felt that this would save the arovi marriage.
Marriage is a sacred concept but a marriage which took place through a deal isnt exactly sacred and it is bound to fall apart because the essence and purpose of this institution is missing. If Ovi is sane enough after all that has happened then she would walk out of this marriage as there is nothing left in it..she can again focus on her career or go look out for someone who actually cares and loves her rather then wasting her time in this meaningless marriage!! After all as you said she too deserves happiness which she can get once she's free from this marriage.
One more thing...if arvi actually got married would you still call pari an illegitimate child?? i mean it feels as if pari is being treated as some unwanted child here..

i dont mean to be rude but arvi are not married and pari is illegitimate. non of the members have said that she is unwanted just that if they were going to keep the people in their respective marriages then they should have focused on that rather than pari being whomever's child. once the donation happened either purvi shud have gone back to make sure this drama wasnt created or she shpuld have kept pari with her and onir so noone would ask such questions.