A TRP-less day .. what say? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Strange coincidence... I was making similar post... about the TRP / CM less week...😊

Let us not compare with other shows of Sony ( as they too havent done themselves good)... but except for few occasions, TRP readings put me to think about the system...

Why this show didnot appeal TRP viewers from the beginning?

>>> Age-gap concept hazam nahi hota?

>>> Larger than life nahi hai..isliye?

>>> Heroine bechari..abla nari nahi hai.. was that the reason?

>>> Less representation of the festivals... people couldnot connect themselves with  the show easily?

>>> Mallikaism (Daksh)? ( I dont think so... then what about the success of  Komalika/ Ramola sikand / step-mom's children)

>>> change of tack (read track) at the speed of light? (with other shows.. you can gusaofy anytime... here nothing as such)

>>> Under utilization of actors and supporting tracks? ( Alok nathji / ruksar/ vishal /Ishita / solankis)

So all Vikram log!!! Mere sawalon ka jawab do... do naa...

Yh its strange..there was a time.. ppl used to think that adding more cities will hike Sony trp as sony is available at most places.. but yahan to ulta ho gaya.. this is almost last phase of digitisation and TRP to either atki hui hai fictions shows ki ... or going down...! 

One of the reason i feel is ... lack of festivals.. n big time lack of promotional strategy .. [thru other mediums.. like social media.. or press etc]

And yes.. as for KTLK ... change of track n lack of parallel tracks is big issue...! 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

tu bash kar.. aur main tujhe danda marun 😡 .. pakka ðŸ˜†

and yes.. i m saving my 2-3 hair for season 2... ðŸ˜³

hum to bas mauka dhoondte rehte hai bash karne ka dinbhar ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

phir toh aap s2 ke baare me jyada mat socho..kahin aisa na ho s2 aate aate wo b gir jaaye ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by debaparna77

hum to bas mauka dhoondte rehte hai bash karne ka dinbhar ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

phir toh aap s2 ke baare me jyada mat socho..kahin aisa na ho s2 aate aate wo b gir jaaye ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

haan teri to main khabar leti hun ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜† 

and haan ye sahi kaha... sochna kam karna padega.. pata chala.. S2 aate aate. bal hi nahi bache ðŸ˜­
Tanu that's why I had gifted  to all forumwasis in my post
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3526777 😆
Originally posted by Armu4eva

haan teri to main khabar leti hun ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜† 

and haan ye sahi kaha... sochna kam karna padega.. pata chala.. S2 aate aate. bal hi nahi bache ðŸ˜­

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  

waise mast post hai..maza aaya ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by waves

Tanu that's why I had gifted  to all forumwasis in my post
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3526777 😆

haan aaj se hi lagana shuru kar dete hain  ðŸ˜†

@deba -- shukriya.. 
I agree with NR.. Yeh TRP hai kya and most important where are those TRP meters installed coz sorry to say those people dont have any taste... I mean how one can tolerate Saathiya, DABH and many more..

Sorry no offence to the fans, its just my opinion..
Is trp ke chakkar me bechare kp ji kitne mahino se muh chhupake Mr India ban rahe hai.Aur bechare trp lovers ki toh bolti band ho gayi.Trp chart ki toh dhajjiya uda rahe the.
@suk ... exactly .. i fail to understand their likings.. at times... 

@alka ... haan ye to hai.. Sirji  bilkul gayab ho gaye hain.. 
haan naa..
every thursday morning for almost 1.3yrs i prayed ..hey bhagwanjee ...bachhon ko khush kar do ! par nahi !
chalo shayad bhagwanjee season2 me hamari baat sun len !