Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

pitying prithvi (Page 2)

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaadal

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

only wait for the day Prithvi will get to know Akash truth and will stand in front of him...
I really do hope it is soon.
I think Meera will be doubt Akash plan first.

I actually want Meera to find it soon and start protecting Prithvi. But if CV's want, that might be a reason for Akash to create a rift between Mithvi. Akash might still behave like a goody brother and even if Meera tries to tell the truth to Prithvi he might not believe it and Akash can play on his feelings. But don't know how CV's are planning.
it would be even better if both Prithvi and Meera find out about AK simultaneously and seperately and both then start protecting the other! That would be really passionate!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaadalOyeNautankigirlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

only wait for the day Prithvi will get to know Akash truth and will stand in front of him...

I actually want Meera to find it soon and start protecting Prithvi. But if CV's want, that might be a reason for Akash to create a rift between Mithvi. Akash might still behave like a goody brother and even if Meera tries to tell the truth to Prithvi he might not believe it and Akash can play on his feelings. But don't know how CV's are planning.
it would be even better if both Prithvi and Meera find out about AK simultaneously and seperately and both then start protecting the other! That would be really passionate!
nice one, yeah that  would defo be interesting to watch both trying to protect each other and are getting really close in doing that Wink

kaadalOyeNautankiadiana12

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Saba, think agar himaalay pigal kar saagar ban jaaye - pyaar ka athaah saagar - an ocean of love. Prithvi is now in that state. The hard mountainous heart has completely melted into the biggest and deepest ocean of love. So its not Prithvi who needs pity its Aakash and all the others who are missing out in drowning in this ocean of love! Poor things! They have no clue what his single act of faith has made Prithvi into!!!
Lots of prithvi wala jungle hug for this thought Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12OyeNautanki

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Akash is planning on hurting only Prithvi, that is why I was thinking it might be Meera who should know about Akash. and also if both know Akash's truth it will be more like his game is over. He needs atleast one player to keep his game going, but let us see. We speculate something's but Cv's sometimes just lose the plot. Hopefully they come up with something good but good to share our speculations isn't, that makes up more curious to see what will happen Smile

adiana12OyeNautankigirlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Akash is planning on hurting only Prithvi, that is why I was thinking it might be Meera who should know about Akash. and also if both know Akash's truth it will be more like his game is over. He needs atleast one player to keep his game going, but let us see. We speculate something's but Cv's sometimes just lose the plot. Hopefully they come up with something good but good to share our speculations isn't, that makes up more curious to see what will happen Smile
his game can even work if both come to know , both go in the zone of thinking that the other one has immense trust on Akash and hence dont want to  shatter it(daily show crap) but still it works.
one of them knowing is a sure short winner   where the other goes into the overprotective mode 
I am happy for both options, lets see what the Cvs do  

kaadalOyeNautankiadiana12

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Pata nahin but some how my money is on it being Prithvi getting to knw instead of Meera or perhaps both getting to knw seperately yet simultaneously. Remember the story synopsis is 'their burning love story which will test every relationship they hold close' so Meera ka turn ho gaya ab Prithvi ki baari hai!

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Pata nahin but some how my money is on it being Prithvi getting to knw instead of Meera or perhaps both getting to knw seperately yet simultaneously. Remember the story synopsis is 'their burning love story which will test every relationship they hold close' so Meera ka turn ho gaya ab Prithvi ki baari hai!

I agree on it but let us do one thing. Let us make a bet just for fun, I will go along with it that Meera will know it first and you can stick on Prithvi's side. Just for fun ok, hope you don't mind. If anyone else interested they can take sides. Wink Saba, whose side are you Prithvi or Meera or maybe you can start a Mithvi side Wink

adiana12OyeNautankigirlTalks

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged

I agree on it but let us do one thing. Let us make a bet just for fun, I will go along with it that Meera will know it first and you can stick on Prithvi's side. Just for fun ok, hope you don't mind. If anyone else interested they can take sides.WinkSaba, whose side are you Prithvi or Meera or maybe you can start a Mithvi sideWink
hehe instead of taking a single side I would rather put the possibilitites in an order of occurance as I am expecting which is - 1. Mithvi knwing simultaneously yet thinking doosre ko pata nahin and want to spare the other the pain of knwin 2. Prithvi knwing first and last probability 3. Meera knwing first.

Go to top