India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

pitying prithvi

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I am so pitying prithvi now , poor fellow he is trying to fight the non-existent danger, it was really sad to see him taking so much effort to protect Akash from nothing , he is now taken the responsibility of the security of the house, briefing guards , taking care of Akash health(who is best of his health ), making sure his room is safe and also went on the stupid wild goose chase of sorting fictional office matters.D'oh
bechara Prithvi, he trusts and loves Akash so much that he is believing what ever he is saying and has put his married life with Meera on hold UnhappyHe not only believes him but also thinks he is responsible for his condition .. D'ohcouldnt be more bad Unhappy he has become a mere  puppet in the hands of Akash, I cant see him like this Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SiMi615OyeNautankibr200910jmoyee200Adally

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Prithvi is behaving like a good brother sadly, trying to protect Akash thinking he has done everything for him & Meera. When Akash's true colours come out it would be hard for Mithvi to accept him, but seeing Akash looks like he is bent on taking Prithvi's life. Let us see how it goes. It really is sad thinking Prithvi is so lovingly supporting Akash as his brother but Akash is doing the exact opposite.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200OyeNautankigirlTalks

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
only wait for the day Prithvi will get to know Akash truth and will stand in front of him...
I really do hope it is soon.
I think Meera will be doubting Akash plan first.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 11 April 2013 at 4:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

girlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaadal

Prithvi is behaving like a good brother sadly, trying to protect Akash thinking he has done everything for him & Meera. When Akash's true colours come out it would be hard for Mithvi to accept him, but seeing Akash looks like he is bent on taking Prithvi's life. Let us see how it goes. It really is sad thinking Prithvi is so lovingly supporting Akash as his brother but Akash is doing the exact opposite.

I know , it has been so difficult for him to trust Akash and he has crossed that line and now has started to believe in love, family and relationships and is putting evry thing at stake for him (Even Meera) and Akash is just playing with his feelings Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaadalOyeNautanki

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

only wait for the day Prithvi will get to know Akash truth and will stand in front of him...
I think Meera will be doubt Akash plan first.
yeah, I also think it will be Meera who will come to know about Akash's true colors first 
jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Real so sad for Prithvi He is very Good Big Brother.. so he to much care for Akash... But i want Prithvi will get to know akash real face & then super reply.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

girlTalks

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

I think Meera will be doubt Akash plan first.

I actually want Meera to find it soon and start protecting Prithvi. But if CV's want, that might be a reason for Akash to create a rift between Mithvi. Akash might still behave like a goody brother and even if Meera tries to tell the truth to Prithvi he might not believe it and Akash can play on his feelings. But don't know how CV's are planning. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankigirlTalks

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

<font color="#990000">I am so pitying prithvi now , poor fellow he is trying to fight the non-existent danger, it was really sad to see him taking so much effort to protect Akash from nothing , he is now taken the responsibility of the security of the house, briefing guards , taking care of Akash health(who is best of his health ), making sure his room is safe and also went on the stupid wild goose chase of sorting fictional office matters.D'oh</font>
<font color="#990000">bechara Prithvi, he trusts and loves Akash so much that he is believing what ever he is saying and has put his married life with Meera on holdUnhappyHe not only believes him but also thinks he is responsible for his condition ..D'ohcouldnt be more badUnhappyhe has become a mere puppet in the hands of Akash, I cant see him like thisCry</font>

Saba, think agar himaalay pigal kar saagar ban jaaye - pyaar ka athaah saagar - an ocean of love. Prithvi is now in that state. The hard mountainous heart has completely melted into the biggest and deepest ocean of love. So its not Prithvi who needs pity its Aakash and all the others who are missing out in drowning in this ocean of love! Poor things! They have no clue what his single act of faith has made Prithvi into!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaadalOyeNautankigirlTalks

Go to top