RK break-down process!!!

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As far as I understand RK he is like little child who is unable to figre out what exactly he wants and why he wants it. He grown up with some bitter past and some principles made by himself, and today's RK is self made...as he wasn't trusting anybody in his relation and never tried to understand the situations form other point of view. During the initial phase, along with Madhu he learn many things but due to his 'I, Me, Myself' egoistic thought he ditched Madhu. Madhu was the person who unknowingly made RK to belive in relations and trusting peoples, the Rishabh who was deeply buried in RK's ego changed, loved and trusted Madhu n other important relations but at the end RK controlled Rishabh and unwed drama happened.

But he didn't get the happiness n satisfaction after unwed drama..Rishabh inside RK didn't let him feel peace n satisfaction of victory. Its a battle between RK and Rishabh. RK is strong compared to Rishabh but slowly (Especially after Sultan entry) Rishabh started become stronger and Rishabh knows whatever he did with Madhu is completely wrong and he loves her but RK is in denial. All his actions n reactions are the effect of parting with Madhu.

He is jealous, restless, angry, confused, disgusting...everything. He is going through a total bad phase n gone totally insane. He is not having peace of mind..unable to sleep, day dreaming, night dreaming...becoming mad...and he is marching towards a BIG nervous break down...Seems that Padmini's curses showing effect on RK. His love for Madhu which is suppressed by his ego is pushing him now. His unconscious mind hinting him the loss he himself caused.

He knows, Madhu not going to forgive him for his deeds, she is not going to come to him easily or may be she will never be with him. This realization hitting him hard and only way he knows to keep Madhu with him is to force her...rather emotional atyachar. Because he very well knows, even after all heartbreak he caused to her..she is still in love with him and she can't see him in pain...whatever RK doing is just a result of that.

He believes Madhu's love for him, he belives only he have rights on Madhu and Madhu have rights on him. He knows Madhu is his life n vice a versa. But if article to believed where Sultan coming in between RishBala. RK going to realize that there is some other person who also cares for her..likes her or loves her. He already sensed some thing fishy between Sultan Madhu relation and when Sultan pointing gun on him this realization will again hit him hard.

AND only after that he will come to his senses...Rishabh will completely take over RK.

And new Rishabh may be different than RK and earlier Rishabh. He will beg forgiveness for his deeds and then will not force himself on Madhu. His redemption will also be unique. He may give Madhu much required space n time to overcome the pain he had caused to her. He may free her from his contract n life forever.

And I suppose the process is already started n will take new turn once RK-Sultan confrontation happens where RK going to completely misjudge Sultan-Madhu relation.

Let see whats there in store for us but it will interesting journey.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payaka thumbnail

Wow first time I am reading a meaningful analysis.

πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post..loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ
agree RK's redemption will be unique
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: payaka

Wow first time I am reading a meaningful analysis.

πŸ‘
πŸ‘

I simply can't agree moreπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Very meaning-fullest indeed.Yes his redemption will be unique and stylish as well...I can't wait to see Rishbala's restlessness when these two really forgive and forget all their past and look forward to union as a true destined couple
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic post! πŸ˜Š You have explained it beautifully. A big applause to you and I absolutely agree with you on each and every word!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very well writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ

The current pagalpan etc are just the beginning of his fall down. All I see is RKs destruction has begin but still long way to go before Rishabs redemption starts. Redemption cannot never start before he actually set her free from his junnon and transformation from RK to Rishab will be a long painful journey for Rishbala.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
superb anaylsis, hope cv,s read ur post, I want redemption tarck even now im expecting from cv,s .
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks to all ... Am waiting for RishBala reunion.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
wow beautiful Analysis πŸ‘ πŸ‘
loved it..
jatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb post😊😊😊.i completely agree with u.this is one of the best posts.πŸ‘πŸ‘u have written the crux of the show.yes,like u,i also want rk to apologize to madhu.