Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Sailesh(taarak mehta) is all in one.

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Shailesh Lodha may have become a household name now with his extremely popular role in Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltaa Chashmaah, but life has become very hectic for the actor.

Recently we caught up with the actor at the Mumbai airport when he told us, "I went straight from the set yesterday to deliver a motivational lecture in Kolkata and now I'm heading towards the sets again, post which I have to take an evening flight to Chennai, where I'm doing one of my standup comedy acts." Hasya kavi, motivational guru, author, a standup comedienne and an actor... naturally travelling has become a part of his schedule. "I excel in sleeping before takeoff and getting up after landing," he quips.Having begun at the young age of nine, Shailesh earned recognition quite early in his life. He has authored a self help book titled 'Come on! GET SET Go' with wife Dr Swati Lodha, an educationist and management guru. The book has already been translated in 13 languages. About his telly journey Wah Wah to Comedy Circus to Taarak Mehta... Shailesh answers in his characteristic style, "A motivated poetic actor who can tickle your funny bone and make you cry too."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srutyhc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true actor.poet..hats of to him..tfs lakshay..
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes he is writer and best actor too and tfs lakhsya
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree and he has been friend and more than a bro to jethalal and i adore his paring with his his onscreen wife ..😛