sanvi os tune jo na kaha

tenzingchoden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHWETHA

SANVI OS tune jo na kaha

So basically this is a sanvi os just like my rahi os it is  based on the  song Tune Jo Na kaha from the movie newyork. So its sanjana thoughts while listening the songs.

And its one year after prithvi left.

Sanjana was in the  girls locker  room as she  had to take some books from there. As she opened the locker to take out  the books accidently all the things in the locker fell  down on the ground. she kneel down to arrange it but something grabbed her attention, it was the puzzle given my prithvi on her birthday, which was very much spl to her . She kept all the things inside and sat on the chair and started arranging the puzzleand after  completing the puzzle she saw that its her own pic. this reminded sanju abt prithvi, all the incidents, convo,, fights etc which happened between them. she remembered their first meet and how she was fytin wid him. she never tot that she would fall in love wid that mr.attitude. she tot abt how he used to call her BFA. she never liked it , but now she really wished that he would cum bak and call her a BFA .the college rj started playing a song on someone's request. The song started and she tried relating herself to the song.

Mmm

Tune jo na kaha mein woh  sunta raha

Khamaka beaja khwaab buntha raha.

Mmm

She thought that it was never  prithvi fault that he broked her heart it was her fault as she kept assuming things.

Tune jo na kaha , mein who suntan raha

Khamaka bewaja khwaab buntha raha

Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar

Is sheher mein na apna thikana raha

Durr chahat se mein apni chalta raha

Khamaka bhewaja khwaab buntha raha

She told to herself prithvi never told you that he loved you .He thought you are one of his close  friend . But you kept assuming that he loved you and all. i should have never dreamed  about him. i know I wanted to give our friendship a chance but now its too late and he has already left.

Gar woh  phele se hai zyada, khud se phir yeh kiya wada

Khamosh nazrein rahe bezuban

Hmmm

I couldn't even stop him when he left me . I wanted to say a lot of things to him but as usual I din get any word to express my feeling at that moment . Always  I used to talk with him through my eyes but that moment  I could express it through my eyes also. maybe my eyes were too busy sheddin tears rather than speaking wid his eyes.

Apno phele si baatein nai, bolo tho lab thar tharatein hai

Raaz yeh dil ka, na ho bayaan

Ho gaya ke aasar koi hum pe nayi

Humsafar mein tho hai humsafar hai nayi

Durr  jatha raha , paas aatha raha

Hmmm

I could express my hurt , my pain to my friends also. I try to behave normal but I just cannot do it. I sometime can't  believe that the girls who always stayed away from love had fallen in love. With the guy she hated. how can his leaving make a huge impact on me. I know prithvi you have gone far from me but I feel you are still somewhere near. even though he left , she still felt him in her heart.

Aaya who phir nazar aise, baat chidne lagi phir se

Aankho mein chubtha kal ka dhuwaa

Hmmm

I have not yet told ela and Vinnie that I saw you prithvi,  in a mall where they took me.. you wouldn't believe how happy I was in that moment but I came forward but stopped when  I saw you hugging a girl may be she was meghna your love. All the flashback of our moments came to my mind and I left the mall without informing to  my friends. i was hurt and heart broken. i had too many qs in my mind, like am i not pretty, am i not talented, why din i come in ur life be4 her.

Hal tera na hum sa hi, khushi mein kyun gham sa hi

Basne laga kyun phir who jahan

Who jahan dur jisse gaye te nikal

Phir se yaadon ne kar di hai jaise pehal

Lamha beeta huwa, dil dhukta raha

Khamaka bewaja khwaab bunta raha

I have all the happiness here wid my friends , my family but also every happiness is fading as you are not with me  to enjoy that happiness . I have tried to live my making a new start of my life but every things reminds me of you and I start crying. whenever i eat sandwich or i see cucumber peel...it reminds me of ur first visit to my house.i start laughin first abt how stupid we were, fytin for no good reason but then wen i realize that our chapter already ended, and i cry and cry.

Tune jo na kaha , mein who suntan raha

Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar

Is sheher mein na apna thikana raha

Durr chahat se mein apni chalta raha

Bhuj gayi aag thi, dhaag jalta raha

I know that you have left me  and I think you are happy with meghna  . buts the scars in my hearts are still there. You always wanted me to be happy.you were always there to share my happiness and grief. so for u , I have decided I will be the old sanjana who lives for her family and friends .. as the song ended she heard ela and Vinnie calling her name. she stood up and kept the puzzle in her locker and took out the books as she going outside the girls locker room.  she took the heart that broke from her bracelet and by looking at that piece she told prithvi I know you wanted me to be happy I will do everything for you to acheive wat u wanted .but I will never give any guy the chance of taking your place as I love you and will always love you forever. as she saw ela and Vinnie coming towards her she put the heart inside her pocket and they all went to the class.

Sorry not a sanvi fan and I don't watch bff . its for my dearest friend shwetha hope you like it.

happie bday shwetha

edited by kriti.                 
love zing😊         

Edited by tenzingchoden - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesomee os👏
lovedd ittt😊
tenz🤗

i already told u a thousand times that u r a very good writer
and im saying again now that u write really well
well as for the os i din tell u much yest
but now let me tell u
it was really really good
as much as sanju is missin prithvi , evn we all are missin him
and it din look like u din know abt sanvi
well maybe i just added sum but u actually did a lot of research on sanvi
don wry shwetzzy is gonna love it

Edited by krit125 - 11 years ago
Zing! *hugs*
Omg this os for me?
Thnks a lot lot !!
It was awesome buddy! <3
Thnk u once more!
Edited by sweetz1204 - 11 years ago
tenzingchoden thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu3003

awesomee os👏

lovedd ittt😊

thankyou for liking this os
tenzingchoden thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetz1204

Zing! *hugs*

Omg this os for me?yup
Thnks a lot lot !!ur welcome
It was awesome buddy! <3thanks
Thnk u once more!ur welcome one more time

tenzingchoden thumbnail

Originally posted by: krit125

tenz🤗

i already told u a thousand times that u r a very good writer thanks
and im saying again now that u write really well u really think like that
well as for the os i din tell u much yes ya
but now let me tell u ya tell me
it was really really good
as much as sanju is missin prithvi , evn we all are missin him u all r really missing him
and it din look like u din know abt sanvi i read some work on them
well maybe i just added sum but u actually did a lot of research on sanvi ya and thanks for ur editing
don wry shwetzzy is gonna love it ya she liked it

tenzingchoden thumbnail
thankyou for liking it