India-Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

New TRP 0.8 (Page 4)

sharon5 Senior Member
sharon5
sharon5

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I wasn't addressing my comment at you rechus. You already mentioned in your post that its not just the jodi it's also the storyline. I agree with you. You were right. I was just stating an opinion after reading other people's refusal to watch housewife coz they can't deal with the new jodi. I ve read other forum topics not just in IF but other forums too that there are people not willing to watch housewife coz it wasn't as good at the previous one. Housewife just started. I think we should give it a chance. I ve been following housewife from the get go. So I understand when u said initially it was a lil draggy. But the story is picking up now. My comment wasn't to refute what you said. It was an opinion I stated after reading lots of other stuff not just in this forum but others too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.ak75rechuslove_karanabha

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharon5

I wasn't addressing my comment at you rechus. You already mentioned in your post that its not just the jodi it's also the storyline. I agree with you. You were right. I was just stating an opinion after reading other people's refusal to watch housewife coz they can't deal with the new jodi. I ve read other forum topics not just in IF but other forums too that there are people not willing to watch housewife coz it wasn't as good at the previous one. Housewife just started. I think we should give it a chance. I ve been following housewife from the get go. So I understand when u said initially it was a lil draggy. But the story is picking up now. My comment wasn't to refute what you said. It was an opinion I stated after reading lots of other stuff not just in this forum but others too.

you r ryte..story improving now..but viewers didn't know it...you know more viewers are housewives..they are not the people who search online to know abt improvement... they depending promos...channel needs to promot this show..otherwise its very difficult..down below 1 is very dangerous...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharon5love_karanabha

love_karanabha IF-Addictz
love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Feeling very bad for suhasi as it has low trps she is such a great actress ! And fans are still supporting her in her new show even and so happy she is back 

Also housewife has early timing, ipl and no promotions so maybe they were the factors for decrease

but main thing is trps counted in india only so hopefully the fans there start watching more to have the trps rise 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharon5

sharon5 Senior Member
sharon5
sharon5

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
True. Hope they market the show more. And after ipl, hope it picks up. Fingers crossed guys!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.love_karanabha

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
The show was dragging and i myself wondered a few times on why Suhasi choose this show. But its improving now and i'm liking the show. And yeah, when people have no internet and they don't know about the changes in the storyline, how would they watch? Zee should promote it more.

On the other hand, Zee's new show at 10pm slot has good storyline, good promos and yet it dropped till 1.1 despite having good casts. And Sanaya's new show also only got below 2. I wonder how accurate is these TRP's after the digitization.

Anyways, i shall continue watching the show as long as it goes on and hope for the best to Suhasi and the team of Housewife Smile

ArtiKaranPrasad Senior Member

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharon5VishaD.ak75love_karanabha

love_karanabha IF-Addictz
love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Nishta just gave her opinion and she did mention don't be angry at her She is also a big fan of suhasi and wouldn't want the show to end even if she is not watching !

Of course suhasi can function without karan Smile she will be seen with others which is great some might accept some not their choice!

Obviously Suhasi fans are supporting just coz some arent able to be here it is becoming a issue and you mentioned own fans not supportingConfused 
ArtiKaranPrasad Senior Member

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index