Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

New TRP 0.8 (Page 3)

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharon5

hey rechus, long time. how have you been ? so why do u think their jodi is a problem ? is it coz people are so used to her and karan together ?
karan n suhasi is good pair...but bcz of that i don't think people dislike AD n Suhasi pair...you see in PR, manav replaced once...but people love that show n accepted new manav...i knew many families who loves zee tv show...they saying they are not interested watch house wife...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LegolasGondolinlove_karanabha

LegolasGondolin IF-Rockerz
LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hope the show picks up son. or else.. i dnt know wht will happen:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharon5VishaD.love_karanabha

LegolasGondolin IF-Rockerz
LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

hey rechus, long time. how have you been ? so why do u think their jodi is a problem ? is it coz people are so used to her and karan together ?
karan n suhasi is good pair...but bcz of that i don't think people dislike AD n Suhasi pair...you see in PR, manav replaced once...but people love that show n accepted new manav...i knew many families who loves zee tv show...they saying they are not interested watch house wife...
i do agree here. i hardly wtched YMGGK but i have wtched evry epi of nachbaliye andi used to feel odd seeing suhasi and AD together . guess many others are facing the same problem and also sonaiyaa love track hasn't developed yet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

Nishta06 Goldie
Nishta06
Nishta06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i don't know why the trp is getting low but to be franc my whole family which is a big fan of suhasi don't really watch the show a main reason is the jodi they are so used to watch karan and suhasi that they are not able to see the same magic in suhasi and ad for me maybe its also the jodi plz guys don't be angry as am just saying the opinion of my family

love_karanabha

.HandsomeBanana IF-Stunnerz
.HandsomeBanana
.HandsomeBanana

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
shockingShockedShocked! both karan and suhasi's show r getting low TRPs Disapprove

love_karanabha

sharon5 Senior Member
sharon5
sharon5

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I understand that some viewers are not at ease at seeing the Suhasi AD jodi after YMGGK. I was in the same boat after watching Nach where I got so used to Suhasi and Jaisheel that seeing her with someone else was a bit strange and it didnt go down too well initially. It took time but I got over it because I am a Suhasi fan and I know that as an actress, she will play many different roles. One day housewife will end and she will end up in another serial with someone else and as hard as it gets, as fans, I think we should support her. If we as fans, cannot distinguish between fiction(karan abha are fictional characters, they are not real) and reality and do not support Suhasi's career (which is real), the show shes currently working on might get cancelled and then we wont even see her on telly. Its understandable to love fictional characters but thought should also be spared on the real actress who played that character so well that people loved her that much. She had put in a lot of effort in her ex show and shes putting equal amounts of effort on the new show but what can an actress do if her fans are all still hung up on her previous show ? Shouldn't we distinguish between fact and fiction and support our fav actress's career be it whatever role she decides to take on ? The show cant go on forever. It will come to and end and they cast will have to move on.  I feel so sorry for Suhasi and Karan. Both are amazing actors, both put in lots of effort in their respective daily shows, shooting up to 12 to 15 hours and instead of getting the appreciation they deserve, the ratings are just not there. Just my two cents guys. I dont wanna offend anyone coz we all have one thing in common and that is we all like Suhasi as an actress. I absolutely adore her as an actress and Im feeling so bad that the trp is that low. I dont know about the rest of you but for me, at the end of the day, it was Suhasi who played the role of Abha with that much of conviction. Abha is not real. Suhasi is. Suhasi is the one who will feel upset if her fans are not supporting her career. Suhasi is the one who will feel upset if shes putting in all the effort in Housewife but people are not embracing the show. Suhasi is the one with feelings guys. A lot of love and loyalty are being shown to Abha, how about channeling some of that loyalty and love to the actress who played Abha. Sorry if anyone took offense to this. 

VishaD.ak75

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged

I understand that some viewers are not at ease at seeing the Suhasi AD jodi after YMGGK. I was in the same boat after watching Nach where I got so used to Suhasi and Jaisheel that seeing her with someone else was a bit strange and it didnt go down too well initially. It took time but I got over it because I am a Suhasi fan and I know that as an actress, she will play many different roles. One day housewife will end and she will end up in another serial with someone else and as hard as it gets, as fans, I think we should support her. If we as fans, cannot distinguish between fiction(karan abha are fictional characters, they are not real) and reality and do not support Suhasi's career (which is real), the show shes currently working on might get cancelled and then we wont even see her on telly. Its understandable to love fictional characters but thought should also be spared on the real actress who played that character so well that people loved her that much. She had put in a lot of effort in her ex show and shes putting equal amounts of effort on the new show but what can an actress do if her fans are all still hung up on her previous show ? Shouldn't we distinguish between fact and fiction and support our fav actress's career be it whatever role she decides to take on ? The show cant go on forever. It will come to and end and they cast will have to move on. I feel so sorry for Suhasi and Karan. Both are amazing actors, both put in lots of effort in their respective daily shows, shooting up to 12 to 15 hours and instead of getting the appreciation they deserve, the ratings are just not there. Just my two cents guys. I dont wanna offend anyone coz we all have one thing in common and that is we all like Suhasi as an actress. I absolutely adore her as an actress and Im feeling so bad that the trp is that low. I dont know about the rest of you but for me, at the end of the day, it was Suhasi who played the role of Abha with that much of conviction. Abha is not real. Suhasi is. Suhasi is the one who will feel upset if her fans are not supporting her career. Suhasi is the one who will feel upset if shes putting in all the effort in Housewife but people are not embracing the show. Suhasi is the one with feelings guys. A lot of love and loyalty are being shown to Abha, how about channeling some of that loyalty and love to the actress who played Abha. Sorry if anyone took offense to this.
i don't think people can watch only suhasi with karan...its not a matter of karan n suhasi...people love their pair combinatin...its true...but it doesn't mean viewers won't accept her with other actors...they will accept if it worth to watch...no doubt..if you watch begining of this show, you can undrstand why people started dislike this show...i'm not saying this bcz of i'm fan abharan...but i saying like this as suhasi's fan...just think how many suhasi's fans watching this show in tv...very less...

.HandsomeBananalove_karanabha

love_karanabha IF-Addictz
love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

I understand that some viewers are not at ease at seeing the Suhasi AD jodi after YMGGK. I was in the same boat after watching Nach where I got so used to Suhasi and Jaisheel that seeing her with someone else was a bit strange and it didnt go down too well initially. It took time but I got over it because I am a Suhasi fan and I know that as an actress, she will play many different roles. One day housewife will end and she will end up in another serial with someone else and as hard as it gets, as fans, I think we should support her. If we as fans, cannot distinguish between fiction(karan abha are fictional characters, they are not real) and reality and do not support Suhasi's career (which is real), the show shes currently working on might get cancelled and then we wont even see her on telly. Its understandable to love fictional characters but thought should also be spared on the real actress who played that character so well that people loved her that much. She had put in a lot of effort in her ex show and shes putting equal amounts of effort on the new show but what can an actress do if her fans are all still hung up on her previous show ? Shouldn't we distinguish between fact and fiction and support our fav actress's career be it whatever role she decides to take on ? The show cant go on forever. It will come to and end and they cast will have to move on. I feel so sorry for Suhasi and Karan. Both are amazing actors, both put in lots of effort in their respective daily shows, shooting up to 12 to 15 hours and instead of getting the appreciation they deserve, the ratings are just not there. Just my two cents guys. I dont wanna offend anyone coz we all have one thing in common and that is we all like Suhasi as an actress. I absolutely adore her as an actress and Im feeling so bad that the trp is that low. I dont know about the rest of you but for me, at the end of the day, it was Suhasi who played the role of Abha with that much of conviction. Abha is not real. Suhasi is. Suhasi is the one who will feel upset if her fans are not supporting her career. Suhasi is the one who will feel upset if shes putting in all the effort in Housewife but people are not embracing the show. Suhasi is the one with feelings guys. A lot of love and loyalty are being shown to Abha, how about channeling some of that loyalty and love to the actress who played Abha. Sorry if anyone took offense to this.
i don't think people can watch only suhasi with karan...its not a matter of karan n suhasi...people love their pair combinatin...its true...but it doesn't mean viewers won't accept her with other actors...they will accept if it worth to watch...no doubt..if you watch begining of this show, you can undrstand why people started dislike this show...i'm not saying this bcz of i'm fan abharan...but i saying like this as suhasi's fan...just think how many suhasi's fans watching this show in tv...very less...

I agree with u rechus ! We Already are supporting suhasi and want her new show to do well and have high trps ! Yes suhasi will work with others thats no problem but the truth is housewife is getting low trps so it seems like viewers are not much interested in this show so lets see what happens !

Edited by love_karanabha - 12 April 2013 at 1:25am

.HandsomeBanana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index