Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
haha IPL time...i am ok with the trps
sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
the trend has been down all along mostly since week 1 perhaps the show just isnt attractive enough for the audience Confused

rather disappointing for suhasi and even karan over at hahil . that their shows are not getting good rating Shocked

Edited by sahil70 - 11 April 2013 at 4:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

love_karanabha IF-Addictz
love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

the trend has been down all along mostly since week 1 perhaps the show just isnt attractive enough for the audience Confused

rather disappointing for suhasi and even karan over at hahil . that their shows are not getting good rating Shocked

Yes agree with u sahil! 

Both suhasi and karan's shows getting low trps it is so shocking and sad Unhappy
sharon5 Senior Member
sharon5
sharon5

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Geez, i really hope its the IPL doing all these temporary damage. Why arent people watching the show ? No marketing ? Time slot issues ? Or do people need more masala type shows ??? I personally detest the masala shows and overly dramatic shows where people are killed and then there is a rebirth and then they get killed again and the rebirth again etc. Confused
I quite like how housewife is not overly dramatic and refreshing. And the bahu uses FB ! How cool is that ? With the other dramas, the bahus are more interested in why the next door neighbour is cooking a pakwaan dish that day and go on an investigation spree which includes gossiping and jumping into conclusions. Confused

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharon5

Geez, i really hope its the IPL doing all these temporary damage. Why arent people watching the show ? No marketing ? Time slot issues ? Or do people need more masala type shows ??? I personally detest the masala shows and overly dramatic shows where people are killed and then there is a rebirth and then they get killed again and the rebirth again etc. Confused
I quite like how housewife is not overly dramatic and refreshing. And the bahu uses FB ! How cool is that ? With the other dramas, the bahus are more interested in why the next door neighbour is cooking a pakwaan dish that day and go on an investigation spree which includes gossiping and jumping into conclusions. Confused

i think 1. time slot 2. they dragged show begining alot..it created wrong impression..so people quited to watch it.. 3. another one Suhasi n AD pair combination ..its a problm too... over all this show failed attract audience...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

sharon5 Senior Member
sharon5
sharon5

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
hey rechus, long time. how have you been ? so why do u think their jodi is a problem ? is it coz people are so used to her and karan together ?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index