Thanks..Big smile

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Originally posted by kaussar

Originally posted by friendsall

hey well written post...Also one more i cud thk of is "Tanu giving d photoframe... to Zoe...it for me indicated that whatever drama she might do or watever chaals she ll try to separate Zoe from dis family...In d end her plans ll go ulta on her and she ends up making Zoe close to dis family n she has to GIVE UP one day"...wat say!!!!

Thanks.Big smile

Agree with you.. Tanu was giving her the frame with the three people in it who has become too important for Zo.. three people who are now Zo's family and Tanu is actually giving Zo her family photograph and like you said , when her plans fails,she would give up and give Zo her family.. and hopefully may be she will do it willingly one day.. i always hope of tanu becoming positive towards Zo one day.Big smile

Hey...yes and i alws feel Tanu cud b related to Razia...or her illegal daughter!!!! den she ll understand abt Zoe and do sum good to her!!! lets c..

yea agree.. i also feel that there is some unknown relationship between Tanu and Raziya.. its another mystery of QH to be revealed..  And even if she is not Raziya's daughter or relative, she has a past somewhat like Zo..i mean i think she was abandoned by her actual parents and adopted by some people.. so may be she will sympathize with Zo at some point... lets see..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsall

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Great post.
What a scene it was. I never thought a simple coin toss scene could be so beautifully done. Hats off to creatives.
You explained it all beautifully. Asad lying was pleasantly surprising and so very endearing. His expressions were so apt. First he saw tails and then said afsos. Then saw zoya's face and noticed that no one could see what it was, so hesitated a moment and lied. Asad without saying anything said it all.

Thanks.Big smile

Indeed hats off to CVs.. i simply adored that scene and its implications and the way it was done.

And yea Asad lying was surprising but something really needed tor the growth of the story.. and we all know that a small lie said for the benefit of everyone concerned is not really an issue... he did not lie to deceive anyone or hurt anyone..after seeing Zo's face when he said afsos, he knew that Zo wanted to stay and that was what finally made him decide to lie.. so ultimately it was for Zo's happiness as well.. so lying in such a situation cannot be seen as something wrong and i applaud Cvs for showing this that way.Big smile

Saralicious IF-Sizzlerz
Saralicious
Saralicious

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saralicious

Thank you Dear.. so sweet of you.Big smile

Go to top