Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Toss of a coin - Zo's destiny? (Page 2)

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

hey well written post...Also one more i cud thk of is "Tanu giving d photoframe... to Zoe...it for me indicated that whatever drama she might do or watever chaals she ll try to separate Zoe from dis family...In d end her plans ll go ulta on her and she ends up making Zoe close to dis family n she has to GIVE UP one day"...wat say!!!!

Thanks.Big smile

Agree with you.. Tanu was giving her the frame with the three people in it who has become too important for Zo.. three people who are now Zo's family and Tanu is actually giving Zo her family photograph and like you said , when her plans fails,she would give up and give Zo her family.. and hopefully may be she will do it willingly one day.. i always hope of tanu becoming positive towards Zo one day.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsalldelena90

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

yes exactly, the toss of coin indicates that Zoya will always give googly, and Asad will decide her future, and the coin remains in his hands and deciding to tell its a heads meaning he will chose the right for her. 

Tannu giving the family photoframe indicates she will try her best to separate her from the family, but instead she will get more closer.

Yea agrre with you Dear.. it also indicates that Asad will choose what is right for her and what is right for her is to stay with him.

And agree with the photo frame thing.. Tanu will try to separate her from her family but she will get closer.. And may be it indicates that ultimately even Tanu herself would agree that it's Zo's family and will willingly give Zo her family back by going away from them.. i really wish her to become positive towards Zo one day and turn all her evilness towards Raziya..Big smile
preethi18 IF-Rockerz
preethi18
preethi18

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
wow..u described such a small scene so beautifully liked itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussar

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaussar

Originally posted by friendsall

hey well written post...Also one more i cud thk of is "Tanu giving d photoframe... to Zoe...it for me indicated that whatever drama she might do or watever chaals she ll try to separate Zoe from dis family...In d end her plans ll go ulta on her and she ends up making Zoe close to dis family n she has to GIVE UP one day"...wat say!!!!

Thanks.Big smile

Agree with you.. Tanu was giving her the frame with the three people in it who has become too important for Zo.. three people who are now Zo's family and Tanu is actually giving Zo her family photograph and like you said , when her plans fails,she would give up and give Zo her family.. and hopefully may be she will do it willingly one day.. i always hope of tanu becoming positive towards Zo one day.Big smile

Hey...yes and i alws feel Tanu cud b related to Razia...or her illegal daughter!!!! den she ll understand abt Zoe and do sum good to her!!! lets c..

kaussar

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Great post.
What a scene it was. I never thought a simple coin toss scene could be so beautifully done. Hats off to creatives.
You explained it all beautifully. Asad lying was pleasantly surprising and so very endearing. His expressions were so apt. First he saw tails and then said afsos. Then saw zoya's face and noticed that no one could see what it was, so hesitated a moment and lied. Asad without saying anything said it all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussardelena90

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Loved how you explained the symbolism Thumbs Up 

Now coming back to yesterday's epi, I loved that entire bit, right from the part when Zoe says she isn't going and then that faint smile that appears on Asad's face. He wanted to make sure that she doesn't change her decision again hence he gets into the bickering mode with her to find out These two are just impossible LOL  And I absolutely loved Zoe for turning the tables back on him and asking him straightforwardly "aap bataiye aap owner hai is ghar ke, main jau ya nahi" and the poor guy's record was stuck on "wo actually". I am very sure now that she is the one going to propose, he just doesn't seem to be able to get beyond "wo actually" these days LOL And lastly, the most significant part, the fact that he lied in order to make her stays says a lot. It is a big thing for a man like him who is a stickler for rules. And like you pointed out, this shows that when the need arises, Asad won't hesitate to fight against all odds for his love.

LOl.. even i loved that part so much.. the two of them are really impossible at times.. and yea Asad is stuck on "wo actually".. and i think Zo has actually now started to understand also what that Wo actually means... And if she proposes that would be epic...

And yea the fact that he lied indicates a lot...how much he is ready to do for the sake of Zo.. and i think its also a build up for the upcoming engagement track.. its so nice to see how CVs are building up the story, especially Asad-Zo relationship.Big smile

Livingfree

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeenia123

I really love the scene and was shocked when ASad told lie for making Zoya stay back, it truly shows how much he loves er, how much he needs her, then whatever he says her , he accepts it or not... but i know, when time comes, he will not let her go from his life...

Yea that was one of the best scenes of QH so far.. It was lighthearted, cute and fun but at the same time had alot of underlying serious implications and meanings..
And yea it clearly showed how much Zo means to Asad. Big smile
kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

awesome post kaussar...loved your symbolisms too...
Asad aur Zoya ko alag karna mushkil hi nahi na mumkin haiTongue

Thanks Dear..Big smile
Yea their destiny is with each other.Big smile

Go to top