Chanchan trp lowered to 0.9 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I want to see her show atleast in top 5 n i dont want to see her show in bottom of trp chart so i m worried n sanaya has other shows offer too so i never wanted her to work with sony n if this show dont work then sorry to say that  it will not be good for her carrer too n u will say dont think so much about future n u cant predict it bcaz my frnds r saying that dont worryabout  chanchan trp it will be good but now d trp is low again and I know after IPL trp might raise to some point but i never wanted sanaya show to get trp below 2 or 3 so i cant relax
Originally posted by RashmiNM

Relaxxx it's a sony show n we cant expect it to reach 4.0 at it's first week.. Look at other famous shows also.. All have lowered down with a big margin... BALH is just 1.5, in comparison to that, Chanchan is really doing well being a new show.. I am sure it will pick up after IPL ends... So chill, dont panic... Even if it doesn't Sanaya's life doesn't end.. She will do a better project next time...  That's it..
Originally posted by prachi1516

I care a damn about haters n i just care for sanaya n what haters n bashers think doesnt matter to me bcaz their thinking wont change anything ,they cant make anyone up or down n i m very sad now seeing d trp now though i always know thats going to happen n if u r sanaya fan plz give 2 comment on her profile daily bcaz she is lacking in comments.
Haters or bashers r not trp makers n people who make trp r not even on IF thats why dabh is on no 1 but its not no 1 in IF so thse stupid basher dont matter for me.
o

but u should stop being so negative about the show,we should never lose hope,we her fans should pray for her well being and if sony really cared about trp then they would have to shut down the channel cause all its shows have very low trp's

I care a damn about haters n i just care for sanaya n what haters n bashers think doesnt matter to me bcaz their thinking wont change anything ,they cant make anyone up or down n i m very sad now seeing d trp now though i always know thats going to happen n if u r sanaya fan plz give 2 comment on her profile daily bcaz she is lacking in comments.
Haters or bashers r not trp makers n people who make trp r not even on IF thats why dabh is on no 1 but its not no 1 in IF so thse stupid basher dont matter for me.
It will take a time to leave an impact.. It's a serial n we cant expect it to create wonders within such a short span... That's all I can say... 
Sonty dont care for trp but i do so i cant see sanaya show going down n i know i m too negative now bcaz i m really frustrated with this stupid trp
Originally posted by -SAM1445-

o

but u should stop being so negative about the show,we should never lose hope,we her fans should pray for her well being and if sony really cared about trp then they would have to shut down the channel cause all its shows have very low trp's

Sony dont care for trp but i do so i cant see sanaya show going down n i know i m too negative now bcaz i m really frustrated with this stupid trp but i will pray for her show n sanaya ,
I dont think time will change nothing much but this time i want to trust n hope what i m thinking prove to be wrong.I will wait but i dont have any high hopes now.

Originally posted by RashmiNM

It will take a time to leave an impact.. It's a serial n we cant expect it to create wonders within such a short span... That's all I can say... 
❀️i really love sanaya and her old show ipkknd. i thought her new show chan chan will be  hit because of her fans but i was wrong and i don't blame the people who dislike the show i do...(no offence to the people who love itπŸ˜ƒ ) iv watched episode only half of them because they completely bore me out!😭
Originally posted by KitkatKaur

❀️i really love sanaya and her old show ipkknd. i thought her new show chan chan will be  hit because of her fans but i was wrong and i don't blame the people who dislike the show i do...(no offence to the people who love itπŸ˜ƒ ) iv watched episode only half of them because they completely bore me out!😭

It's OK, I am sure you will like some other projects of Sanaya in future πŸ˜Š This show may not be of your taste.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
Originally posted by showviewer

It's OK, I am sure you will like some other projects of Sanaya in future πŸ˜Š This show may not be of your taste.

he he heeπŸ˜†