India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Chanchan trp lowered to 0.9 (Page 2)

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

The show has just started and well any show takes a while to settle ..
Sony shows score less coz of 4days airing time ...

Pls relax and TRP is not the only indicator ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonasandy

prachi1516 Senior Member
prachi1516
prachi1516

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I care a damn about haters n i just care for sanaya n what haters n bashers think doesnt matter to me bcaz their thinking wont change anything ,they cant make anyone up or down n i m very sad now seeing d trp now though i always know thats going to happen n if u r sanaya fan plz give 2 comment on her profile daily bcaz she is lacking in comments.
Haters or bashers r not trp makers n people who make trp r not even on IF thats why dabh is on no 1 but its not no 1 in IF so thse stupid basher dont matter for me.
Originally posted by -SAM1445-

if sanaya's fans are going to think this way,then her haters are so going to rejoice...these kind of posts will alws bring a pleasure to her haters..

m sure every sanaya fan is anxious for her to do well,but then if it goes another way then we should learn to hide our fears,cause exposing ur fears will only make it more vulnerable for being attacked...
prachi1516 Senior Member
prachi1516
prachi1516

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
I want to see her show atleast in top 5 n i dont want to see her show in bottom of trp chart so i m worried n sanaya has other shows offer too so i never wanted her to work with sony n if this show dont work then sorry to say that  it will not be good for her carrer too n u will say dont think so much about future n u cant predict it bcaz my frnds r saying that dont worryabout  chanchan trp it will be good but now d trp is low again and I know after IPL trp might raise to some point but i never wanted sanaya show to get trp below 2 or 3 so i cant relax
Originally posted by RashmiNM

Relaxxx it's a sony show n we cant expect it to reach 4.0 at it's first week.. Look at other famous shows also.. All have lowered down with a big margin... BALH is just 1.5, in comparison to that, Chanchan is really doing well being a new show.. I am sure it will pick up after IPL ends... So chill, dont panic... Even if it doesn't Sanaya's life doesn't end.. She will do a better project next time...  That's it..
-SAM1445- Goldie
-SAM1445-
-SAM1445-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi1516

I care a damn about haters n i just care for sanaya n what haters n bashers think doesnt matter to me bcaz their thinking wont change anything ,they cant make anyone up or down n i m very sad now seeing d trp now though i always know thats going to happen n if u r sanaya fan plz give 2 comment on her profile daily bcaz she is lacking in comments.
Haters or bashers r not trp makers n people who make trp r not even on IF thats why dabh is on no 1 but its not no 1 in IF so thse stupid basher dont matter for me.

if sanaya's fans are going to think this way,then her haters are so going to rejoice...these kind of posts will alws bring a pleasure to her haters..

m sure every sanaya fan is anxious for her to do well,but then if it goes another way then we should learn to hide our fears,cause exposing ur fears will only make it more vulnerable for being attacked...
o

but u should stop being so negative about the show,we should never lose hope,we her fans should pray for her well being and if sony really cared about trp then they would have to shut down the channel cause all its shows have very low trp's
RashmiNM IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
prachi1516 Senior Member
prachi1516
prachi1516

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Sonty dont care for trp but i do so i cant see sanaya show going down n i know i m too negative now bcaz i m really frustrated with this stupid trp

o

but u should stop being so negative about the show,we should never lose hope,we her fans should pray for her well being and if sony really cared about trp then they would have to shut down the channel cause all its shows have very low trp's
prachi1516 Senior Member
prachi1516
prachi1516

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Sony dont care for trp but i do so i cant see sanaya show going down n i know i m too negative now bcaz i m really frustrated with this stupid trp but i will pray for her show n sanaya ,

o

prachi1516 Senior Member
prachi1516
prachi1516

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I dont think time will change nothing much but this time i want to trust n hope what i m thinking prove to be wrong.I will wait but i dont have any high hopes now.

Originally posted by RashmiNM

It will take a time to leave an impact.. It's a serial n we cant expect it to create wonders within such a short span... That's all I can say... 

Go to top