Sasural Simar Ka

SSK promo 13th april

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcImR2wS9s8

WU: Naina infront of some society people discloses to khushi that she is pregnant with sids kid. and khushi says to herself lets see now how will family stop the marriage now.

bw family was not present there. so their is gonna be a huge drama. i dont want to see it and i have nothing to say. completely disgusted.

Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail

y prem is so slow?...plz prem do something...it means bW family,didnt support naico marriage and they r still believing roli is alive ah?...I think by another 2 more weeks, naina vl go out of ssk...After sid naico track,roli veeru marriage track...really ssk indeed very much interested in breaking and framing marriage track...plz cvcs see the trp chart and show some positivity.

preetam4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the marraige plan was expected .. they will drag if for one more month till prem finds ruth abt naico from the detective ...😡 bull *********

cant take these depressing tracks more now , will continue with the WU till  naico gets exposed only then there will be something interesting for us
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
come on prem pls find the truth soon naico and khushi drama is over in day by day i cant bear this plz do something man
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
come on prem pls find the truth soon naico and khushi drama is over in day by day i cant bear this plz do something mancome on prem pls find the truth soon naico and khushi drama is over in day by day i cant bear this plz do something man sry frnds by mistake i post two timesEdited by rosid - 11 years ago
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Sandra. I think hearing this crap naico's words, The society people will force Bw family to get her married to sid. I cant take her acting as innocent. It is so awkward and intolerable. Being like innocent how much cruelty does she have. Stupid BW parivaar please know about her. Don't be so dumb and spoil your llife and sid's. Prem your so slow. Please find out the truth soon.

Edited by diyasri - 11 years ago
Arabjan thumbnail
Tfs!i hate naina to the core...i want to see her death only...pls!cvs throw her outEdited by Arabjan - 11 years ago
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I wil kill this naina if i see her. Stupid, idiot, crap , psycho, naina. Hate u to the core.
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS once again some stupid thing by Nina and Kushi😡
AmreenBanoManso thumbnail
disgusting    😡 
shame on you cvs    👎🏼

plz stop this  nonsense 😭