India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

tannu contradictory to herself?

skcp Senior Member
skcp
skcp

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
 so i have been thinkingD'oh (dangerous of me i knowROFL) about tannu while my mind is full of qh. and i came up with a strange questionQuestion
  tannu dear is in trouble to put it mildly. the man who is the father of her child is marrying someone else and humiliated her by rejecting her. so her trying to show him and getting revenge from the whole gang makes sense. but this half baked idea of hers to get aak to marry her does not . not completely. what i mean is , tannu poses as asads bff . then why not use it? she could straightaway go and ask asad to save her from ruin and my knowledge of asads character tells me he will agree even if it kills him to be apart from zoya once he is made to believe that the man responsible is no way layak of his bff . tannu is  shown as looking forward to enjoying the status of being aak but not wanting asads love and trust at any point. so is this not her easiest way? so why is she not doing so? blackmailing asad ti be honorbound to his bff?
 all ideas and thoughts r welcomeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joavssk9raneeb

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top