Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TRPs out. Rishbala proved yet again :-) (Page 9)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Opti

It is not true that the trps of all the shows have fallen.  The trps of Veera has increased even though the show is airing at 10.30 pm which is not considered prime time and it is also affected by the IPL fever.  Goes to show a good show with a strong story can do well despite all the distraction or late timing.  MB team can learn a thing or two from this show and show consistency in characterisation and story telling which will automatically bring in the trps. 

Opti incidentally Raghuvir Shekhawat ji is part of both teams.. 

and i agree . Veera is a fab show. .even i watch it...

but i will agree with Chakku . .i m finding.. educated women on FB giving positive feedback of RKs behaviour to the creatives... frankly m apalled reading their views.. Confused

M really hoping they stop degrading the leads.. to unredeemable levels.. 

RS is only the dialogue writer and he is doing a fab job in MB too. What can he do if he is given a shoddy screen play which has reduced the hero into a crazy jocker and the heroine to a good samaritan whose good intentions are ill placed?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

It is not true that the trps of all the shows have fallen.  The trps of Veera has increased even though the show is airing at 10.30 pm which is not considered prime time and it is also affected by the IPL fever.  Goes to show a good show with a strong story can do well despite all the distraction or late timing.  MB team can learn a thing or two from this show and show consistency in characterisation and story telling which will automatically bring in the trps. 

Opti incidentally Raghuvir Shekhawat ji is part of both teams.. 

and i agree . Veera is a fab show. .even i watch it...

but i will agree with Chakku . .i m finding.. educated women on FB giving positive feedback of RKs behaviour to the creatives... frankly m apalled reading their views.. Confused

M really hoping they stop degrading the leads.. to unredeemable levels.. 

RS is only the dialogue writer and he is doing a fab job in MB too. What can he do if he is given a shoddy screen play which has reduced the hero into a crazy jocker and the heroine to a good samaritan whose good intentions are ill placed?

Yh but he has a different view of the track... thats what m saying... the team doesnt feel RKs behaviour is overboard... n people who r giving direct feedbacks say just as much..! 

M hoping they fix the downward spiral of the lead Ouch

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@shahi- I don't know about you but i seriously don't find the execution of this gangster track interesting. It just looks like forced angle. And why did they make a gangster enter when he doesn't behave like one?

Shahi you won't believe me but MANY Rishbala fans have stopped watching this show because they feel that bhai is the new hero while RK is the villain.

Even am on the verge of quitting the show because of showing RK as villian.

But I am not angry with Sultan track because this track is working as a parallel one. But I even don't understand how he is shown after introducing him as an antagonist. But I won't bash the actor nor the character, infact I am loving his character in the show and I believe AR is doing a great job.

But am not liking the hero of the shown shown as this much  negative and as a villian, and I don't see any coming back for him either. And that makes me hate CV's for spoiling the show.

..Sujith1001..

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadumaneet

If its only because of Rishabala then why people bash madhu because as I know Rishabala means RK and Madhu. As trp's r not improve it means even Rishabala didn't work hai na and if Rishabala works it means sallu track also worked. Sorry to say thats how this forums dynamisms. But my point is why bash certain tracks and characters if we r getting same trp's and why make certain character God of trp as we all know show works because of team work. if u find certain track boring then have patience because more than anybody else cv's have better knowledge about audiance

Agree with U. This is what upset me too.

Everyone knows the attraction factor of this show is Rishbala and they bring TRP's . No one is against that, but that doesn't mean we reject every other charatcer and every other track. Other parallel tracks are for giving some relief to the leads and to make the show on air for a long time.

And we know why gangster track was introduced and was in focus. And Madhu was there in all the scenes of that track too to make it not affect the rating. But still people degrade that track and blame the track for TRP fall and there was no respect for Madhu and DD & other actors hardwork at all in the absence of VD. I'm happy even without RK and Rishbala they were maintaining TRP close to 3 for whole two weeks.

How can the show go on for a long time by only depending on Rishbala and if it is only on DVD's shoulders.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz..Sujith1001..

sp110 IF-Dazzler
sp110
sp110

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
yes we are on the top on colours...and better placed on other angles
-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
I agree Parallel tracks are needed
but gangster track...it looks totally out of place
And since Sullu is gangster/murderer he will be arrested or killed so it will lead to  Aryan being adopted by MB which  is totally Angry

To start parallel track they already have Trishna/Dips-sikky

Infact Sikky blackmailing Dips was very entertaining track..but CVs left it uncovered.

[/QUOTE]
Natasha- Trishna has never worked for TRP at all from the first day.

Dipz Sikky when together really funny and for humour factor they can be used and not as  a parallel track. Maybe that is why they brought a new entry.

And why are U all wishing Sultan to have another profession . Then it would go in his favour na and would be more dangerous for Rishbala relationship . Atleast him being a gangster should be a relief for people who want Rishbala. THere is hope thinking Madhu cannot be with a gangster. If he is a single man who is a business tycoon with the human side he was being shown now, who woujldn;t want her to be with Sultan. It would have been very attractive and hero like. The gangster tag is the only thing people can point fingers on him. So I feel for this Rishbala fans should be happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzvampires-lover..Sujith1001..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
@Shahi- See i am not against parallel track and i am rather one of those who has always enjoyed parallel tracks equally in my previous shows. But the problem with bhai track is the character portrayal. They are degrading RK's character more and more so that people can accept bhai. Why? Why all the experiments on their male lead only? And even if they are degrading their male lead, then why are they portraying their supposed antagonist as MAHAAN?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Neutral_Mona-brokensoul-itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Shahi- See i am not against parallel track and i am rather one of those who has always enjoyed parallel tracks equally in my previous shows. But the problem with bhai track is the character portrayal. They are degrading RK's character more and more so that people can accept bhai. Why? Why all the experiments on their male lead only? And even if they are degrading their male lead, then why are they portraying their supposed antagonist as MAHAAN?
Ouchtats wat i was wondering 

Go to top