Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TRPs out. Rishbala proved yet again :-) (Page 7)

Sexy_Bitch IF-Rockerz
Sexy_Bitch
Sexy_Bitch

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
agree with u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I am sure next week the TRP of all other shows will be stable while Madhubala's TRPs will rise for sure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939Neutral_Mona..NadiaZ..

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
It is not true that the trps of all the shows have fallen.  The trps of Veera has increased even though the show is airing at 10.30 pm which is not considered prime time and it is also affected by the IPL fever.  Goes to show a good show with a strong story can do well despite all the distraction or late timing.  MB team can learn a thing or two from this show and show consistency in characterisation and story telling which will automatically bring in the trps. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoAnanya05

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
@Opti- But do you know how much promotion they are doing of Veera in India? I went to watch a movie in theater and there they three times showed the promo of veera. And this is for the first time i am seeing so much promotion for any show. It was bound to rise. And yup Madhubala cvs should stop degrading their leads.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939Neutral_MonaAnanya05

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
If its only because of Rishabala then why people bash madhu because as I know Rishabala means RK and Madhu. As trp's r not improve it means even Rishabala didn't work hai na and if Rishabala works it means sallu track also worked. Sorry to say thats how this forums dynamisms. But my point is why bash certain tracks and characters if we r getting same trp's and why make certain character God of trp as we all know show works because of team work. if u find certain track boring then have patience because more than anybody else cv's have better knowledge about audiance

..Sujith1001..-brokensoul-

crazyfordd Senior Member
crazyfordd
crazyfordd

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Agree with you
rishabala rockxx
Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
@Chakku: Although last week's Rishbala holi romance seems to have stabilized the TRPs, I doubt TRPs for this week will rise. CVs are certainly going overboard with RKs madness. Can normal audiences take that? I mean anything in the name of Rishbala? I doubt it, with people here preposterously labeling him as a psycho and abuser and what not.

TRPs will rise only when they bring a positive change in RK. If not, I see doom for MB as well.

Neutral_Mona..Sujith1001..

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Opti- But do you know how much promotion they are doing of Veera in India? I went to watch a movie in theater and there they three times showed the promo of veera. And this is for the first time i am seeing so much promotion for any show. It was bound to rise. And yup Madhubala cvs should stop degrading their leads.

The show is worth all the promotion, Chakku.  I watch the show and I can vouch for it. It has a strong script, excellent cast, direction, dialogues and adorable kids.  Human emotions are well portrayed and exalted and not mocked at as it is being done here in MB. It is high time they bring some sanity into the show.  If RK is mentally ill, he needs to be treated and not shown getting away with practically anything.  I love VD's portrayal of RK but seriously RK is touching new lows.

Edited by Opti - 11 April 2013 at 2:43am

..Sujith1001..-brokensoul-

Go to top