Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TRPs out. Rishbala proved yet again :-) (Page 14)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I was expecting a rise in TRP in April as March was completely confusing . But i want TRP to increase to 3.5 as currently MB can do that . 

I also feel next track will be liked by many people after Madhu starts staying in Mansion . 

Mannu, see the positive thing. TRPs of all the shows have fallen because of IPL, which MB's TRPs are stable which is equal to increase onlyLOL

I am sure had IPL not been there, TRPs would have risen to 3.3-3.4 something.

This track is interesting. They just need to tone down RK's character a bit and then TRPs will be sky rocketing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Originally posted by manesha76

I was expecting a rise in TRP in April as March was completely confusing . But i want TRP to increase to 3.5 as currently MB can do that . 

I also feel next track will be liked by many people after Madhu starts staying in Mansion . 

Mannu, see the positive thing. TRPs of all the shows have fallen because of IPL, which MB's TRPs are stable which is equal to increase onlyLOL

I am sure had IPL not been there, TRPs would have risen to 3.3-3.4 something.

This track is interesting. They just need to tone down RK's character a bit and then TRPs will be sky rocketing.

You know the most surprising thing i saw was my Mom said to me RK ko dekh ke mujhe Hassi aarahi hai . Sach mein mom is liking the show as she feels Madhu will retaliate LOL LOL . She is waiting for RK - Madhu's Nok jhok . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AMJfloraSimple-GirlBefikre

Hdhd IF-Addictz
Hdhd
Hdhd

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Superb post.Rishbala rockz

Befikre

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

I agree Parallel tracks are needed
but gangster track...it looks totally out of place
And since Sullu is gangster/murderer he will be arrested or killed so it will lead to  Aryan being adopted by MB which  is totally Angry

To start parallel track they already have Trishna/Dips-sikky

Infact Sikky blackmailing Dips was very entertaining track..but CVs left it uncovered.

[/QUOTE]
Natasha- Trishna has never worked for TRP at all from the first day.

Dipz Sikky when together really funny and for humour factor they can be used and not as  a parallel track. Maybe that is why they brought a new entry.

And why are U all wishing Sultan to have another profession . Then it would go in his favour na and would be more dangerous for Rishbala relationship . Atleast him being a gangster should be a relief for people who want Rishbala. THere is hope thinking Madhu cannot be with a gangster. If he is a single man who is a business tycoon with the human side he was being shown now, who woujldn;t want her to be with Sultan. It would have been very attractive and hero like. The gangster tag is the only thing people can point fingers on him. So I feel for this Rishbala fans should be happy.

[/QUOTE]
I dont care what sullu does or he dont
I just dont want Aryan in Rishbala's life LOL

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Originally posted by Arnav90

This is what I don't like too ruining of lead charactors, They are now experimenting Madhu too... Like the new promo Hand Cuff thing, As per entertainment it looks funny but if u think little out of entertainment its worst, He is treating Madhu like a pet (Sorry to jump in ur convo)
LOL, they already ruined Madhu's character when she harbored a gangster after sending a criminal for hit and run case to jailOuch I guess the basic theme of this show is, how flawed characters fall in loveSilly

Chakku- For Madhu character after they do that, someway they try to control the damage too i feel. Like she explained why she helped them. Though some people are not convinced by her reasons, common viewers will and I understood her reasons too.  And about Madhu lying to Paddy too, aftre she does that there was this scene of her apologizing to Paddy. Madhu is also shown not as  a perfect character. So she makes mistakes, but later it was shown she realized it.

But in RK's case they are not doing anything instead they are taking it too far and no damage control, dialogues or actions are there. They are making it worse day by day.
Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
This is called Rishbala magic Thumbs Up

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
totallly agreee rishabala rockkk!!!!!sultan going away from their lifee has got us the trps up!!!!
..PlayfulKiss.. Goldie
..PlayfulKiss..
..PlayfulKiss..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
You are so right. RishBala brings good TRP Embarrassed

Go to top