Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TRPs out. Rishbala proved yet again :-) (Page 10)

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I really wish that its rishbala bcoz of whom ratings are atleast stable..!

can somebody plz get daily ratings :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

sun333 Senior Member
sun333
sun333

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
seeing d downfall in trps i thot dat it wud b 2.5  or  less than this also due to ipl. Audience likes madhu with rk n only rk.

Befikre

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Madhubala's TRPs this week are stable at 2.9 while i expected them to fall because of commencement of IPL.

Moreover the show has jumped from 9th position to 6th this week and also no.1 on channel.

While the TRPs of all other shows have fallen, only Madhubala's TRPs are stable unlike last week where ours also fell badly lol.

I hope cvs got the message clear that Rishbala yet again brought TRPs for them and that they show them in the show as well rather than just the precaps and promos.
OHMYGOD WHOA. Clap 

Befikre

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by sadumaneet

If its only because of Rishabala then why people bash madhu because as I know Rishabala means RK and Madhu. As trp's r not improve it means even Rishabala didn't work hai na and if Rishabala works it means sallu track also worked. Sorry to say thats how this forums dynamisms. But my point is why bash certain tracks and characters if we r getting same trp's and why make certain character God of trp as we all know show works because of team work. if u find certain track boring then have patience because more than anybody else cv's have better knowledge about audiance
 Madhu being bashed is such a joke when i go to the forum. I have never seen Madhu being bashed except a few times while the way RK has been bashed even few dd fans have admitted that it is TREMENDOUS. and who said the audience only restricts to the people in this forum? There are several and majority of peple who watch it for Rishbaala together. 
Agree with U. This is what upset me too.

Everyone knows the attraction factor of this show is Rishbala and they bring TRP's . No one is against that, but that doesn't mean we reject every other charatcer and every other track. Other parallel tracks are for giving some relief to the leads and to make the show on air for a long time.

And we know why gangster track was introduced and was in focus. And Madhu was there in all the scenes of that track too to make it not affect the rating. But still people degrade that track and blame the track for TRP fall and there was no respect for Madhu and DD & other actors hardwork at all in the absence of VD. I'm happy even without RK and Rishbala they were maintaining TRP close to 3 for whole two weeks.

How can the show go on for a long time by only depending on Rishbala and if it is only on DVD's shoulders.
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Ananya05Befikre

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Nice post. Hopefully RS got the message loud and clear that the sultan track handling was pathetic with all those forced scenes. Thoda credit rk oo Bhi dena chahiye for good trps precaps / promos brought back the viewers

Edited by armummy - 11 April 2013 at 5:51am

Befikre

-Snowdrop- IF-Stunnerz
-Snowdrop-
-Snowdrop-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
agree

Befikre

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
So right! As soon as they brought RishBala back, atleast the TRPs got stable despite being aired during a time when there is IPL !! If they would have still being continuing with SulBala, Aryan, Kaka, Paddy,Trish and no RK, I am sure the TRPs could even reach to 1s in a very few weeks !! I hope the CVs get one more lesson and they decide to throw out Sultan from the show along with his kid and rest of the family. 

Befikre

Go to top