Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

<font color="#006600">This week TRPs will surely rise😆I feel so😆</font>

Fingers Crossed, Hope Color will now promote MB more...
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel any illogical side track should be rejected and should get low trps , then only makers will stick to the story otherwise we will be asked to watch crap and drag it for years and story will be lost somewhere
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rishabala or No Rishbala...Whether I like the track or not but I m always happy when this show rules the TRP chart and gain something...😳

At least actors' & team's hard work paid off this way👏

I will never give all credits to one actor or character for success of the show not even to my fav one ...Its always team work and character with good content that sells😃
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Arnav90

This is what I don't like too ruining of lead charactors, They are now experimenting Madhu too... Like the new promo Hand Cuff thing, As per entertainment it looks funny but if u think little out of entertainment its worst, He is treating Madhu like a pet (Sorry to jump in ur convo)

LOL, they already ruined Madhu's character when she harbored a gangster after sending a criminal for hit and run case to jail I guess the basic theme of this show is, how flawed characters fall in love🤪
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I was expecting a rise in TRP in April as March was completely confusing . But i want TRP to increase to 3.5 as currently MB can do that . 

I also feel next track will be liked by many people after Madhu starts staying in Mansion . 
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: manesha76

I was expecting a rise in TRP in April as March was completely confusing . But i want TRP to increase to 3.5 as currently MB can do that . 

I also feel next track will be liked by many people after Madhu starts staying in Mansion . 

Mannu, see the positive thing. TRPs of all the shows have fallen because of IPL, which MB's TRPs are stable which is equal to increase only😆

I am sure had IPL not been there, TRPs would have risen to 3.3-3.4 something.

This track is interesting. They just need to tone down RK's character a bit and then TRPs will be sky rocketing.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mannu, see the positive thing. TRPs of all the shows have fallen because of IPL, which MB's TRPs are stable which is equal to increase only😆

I am sure had IPL not been there, TRPs would have risen to 3.3-3.4 something.

This track is interesting. They just need to tone down RK's character a bit and then TRPs will be sky rocketing.

You know the most surprising thing i saw was my Mom said to me RK ko dekh ke mujhe Hassi aarahi hai . Sach mein mom is liking the show as she feels Madhu will retaliate 😆 😆 . She is waiting for RK - Madhu's Nok jhok . 
Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb post.Rishbala rockz
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

I agree Parallel tracks are needed
but gangster track...it looks totally out of place
And since Sullu is gangster/murderer he will be arrested or killed so it will lead to  Aryan being adopted by MB which  is totally 😡

To start parallel track they already have Trishna/Dips-sikky

Infact Sikky blackmailing Dips was very entertaining track..but CVs left it uncovered.

[/QUOTE]
Natasha- Trishna has never worked for TRP at all from the first day.

Dipz Sikky when together really funny and for humour factor they can be used and not as  a parallel track. Maybe that is why they brought a new entry.

And why are U all wishing Sultan to have another profession . Then it would go in his favour na and would be more dangerous for Rishbala relationship . Atleast him being a gangster should be a relief for people who want Rishbala. THere is hope thinking Madhu cannot be with a gangster. If he is a single man who is a business tycoon with the human side he was being shown now, who woujldn;t want her to be with Sultan. It would have been very attractive and hero like. The gangster tag is the only thing people can point fingers on him. So I feel for this Rishbala fans should be happy.

[/QUOTE]
I dont care what sullu does or he dont
I just dont want Aryan in Rishbala's life 😆
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL, they already ruined Madhu's character when she harbored a gangster after sending a criminal for hit and run case to jail I guess the basic theme of this show is, how flawed characters fall in love🤪

Chakku- For Madhu character after they do that, someway they try to control the damage too i feel. Like she explained why she helped them. Though some people are not convinced by her reasons, common viewers will and I understood her reasons too.  And about Madhu lying to Paddy too, aftre she does that there was this scene of her apologizing to Paddy. Madhu is also shown not as  a perfect character. So she makes mistakes, but later it was shown she realized it.

But in RK's case they are not doing anything instead they are taking it too far and no damage control, dialogues or actions are there. They are making it worse day by day.