TRPs out. Rishbala proved yet again :-) - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Madhu being bashed is such a joke when i go to the forum. I have never seen Madhu being bashed except a few times while the way RK has been bashed even few dd fans have admitted that it is TREMENDOUS. and who said the audience only restricts to the people in this forum? There are several and majority of peple who watch it for Rishbaala together. 
Agree with U. This is what upset me too.

Everyone knows the attraction factor of this show is Rishbala and they bring TRP's . No one is against that, but that doesn't mean we reject every other charatcer and every other track. Other parallel tracks are for giving some relief to the leads and to make the show on air for a long time.

And we know why gangster track was introduced and was in focus. And Madhu was there in all the scenes of that track too to make it not affect the rating. But still people degrade that track and blame the track for TRP fall and there was no respect for Madhu and DD & other actors hardwork at all in the absence of VD. I'm happy even without RK and Rishbala they were maintaining TRP close to 3 for whole two weeks.

How can the show go on for a long time by only depending on Rishbala and if it is only on DVD's shoulders.
i m waiting to see after this Sultan track gets over and there is entry of another girl in the show, how many take it as parallel track calmly or bash her like they bash Dipali always ๐Ÿ˜†
Nice post. Hopefully RS got the message loud and clear that the sultan track handling was pathetic with all those forced scenes. Thoda credit rk oo Bhi dena chahiye for good trps precaps / promos brought back the viewersEdited by armummy - 10 years ago
So right! As soon as they brought RishBala back, atleast the TRPs got stable despite being aired during a time when there is IPL !! If they would have still being continuing with SulBala, Aryan, Kaka, Paddy,Trish and no RK, I am sure the TRPs could even reach to 1s in a very few weeks !! I hope the CVs get one more lesson and they decide to throw out Sultan from the show along with his kid and rest of the family. 
agree ...but i want madhubala to gain TRP like 4+ to leave BV behind ...no happy with 2.9 TRP...why all SP shows are getting high TRP๐Ÿ˜ญ
good post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I think meanwhile CVs also know ๐Ÿ˜‰
We'll get 4+ TRP again๐Ÿ˜†
@Escape.My.Love. iam talking abt last week when trp's were out and people were bashing Madhu and Sultan and behaving like whatever trp's comes its only becoz RK and others r just trash in the show. My point is plz don't degrade actors hard work when desire number is not coming its not their fault. And I know this forum is not world and that is my point that CV's know better abt what larger audiance likes or dislikes.

Whatever i had written its strictly my opinion
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

<font color="#006600">We'll get 4+ TRP again๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Hopefully we will ;-)