--Ayesha--
--Ayesha--

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
NutsBig smile helloji

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Very Very Happy birthday !!!! and a great year and life ahead (smily, lol, party)

Here's a Birthday greeting Especially to showHow much you meanAlthough you surely must knowThat without a doubtThere's no-one nicer than youOr anyone dearerTo wish Happy Birthday to
From morning till night May your birthday be brightAnd nicer than ever before''And as years come and goMay your happiness growAnd your dreams be fulfilledEven more

Happy Birthday to you! 
Because you're very special Hope your Birthday holds in storeHappy hours that overflowWith all you're wishing for,And hope the days that follow it Make up a year that bringsEverything that you deserveA million happy things.
Hope lovely surprises Are coming your way,To make yourBirthday aWonderful day.

Happy Birthday 
Here's hoping that Your birthdayWill very quickly bring,All you really do deserve ' The best of everything.Happy Birthday
This special Birthday greetingIs being sent your way,With many happy wishesFor a truly perfect day

Happy Birthday 
Wishing you Your happiestBirthday yet'A birthday too specialTo ever forget.

Birthday Wishes 
These Birthday greetings are wished Most affectionately your wayFor someone who's very niceDeserves an extra special day,So here's wishing every happinessToday, especially for you,With lots of your favourite thingsIn the year ahead too!

Happy Birthday

hey ashana 
dear happy bithday
altough v never talked but will definately in future
enjoy ur birthday

Happy bithday ashna, may all your dreams come true...

Ashna bday wish Happy birthday dear we don't know each other much it was just hiAnd bye on the AT wishing you a very happy birthday just want to sayOn this special day I just want you to know that you are always remembered by me in a very special way. You are always in my prayers and I wish the best for you this birthday. Happy Birthday xx

Happy Birthday Ashna. wish u many many return of the dayGod Bless uAlways b happy Have a blast

Happy birthday may you live a long life and your all dreams comes true may u get a loads of happiness and u have a healthful life have a great birthday and have blast

______Ashna The explorer____
Ashna The explorer's Birthday Omg!  An earthquick,flood or something must have come
By the way on Which planet you took birth idiot  

It is your birthday, you are more than allowed to act like crazy (i Know you already are)! It's time you showed the mettle you're really made of!
On your Birthday, my friend, let's promise to make this year even more fun!
Love you loads! 

They say friends are people you know you don't need to talk to every single day. You don't even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it's like you never stopped talking.
To me you are someone who understands me accepts me  just the way i am. Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side... & you are that special one who never ever gave up on me. 
You are such a special blessing to me and I want to wish you a birthday filled with love, laughter and the things you enjoy most. I always wished for a special friend who who'd be close to my heart. A wish came true when I met You. We became friends through small sweet talks .. asking about each others life ..and ofcourse yr tacker talks ..!! lol 
You are one of my truly bestestest friend, My Soulmate, My Sister, My Phamily, My Clown, My Joker, my devil, my notificationer, my annoyer,irritator, my bhoot above all my EVERYTHING. 
May you get everything you wish for. May you get Ur Mr.Prince Charming Soon inshAllah. 
People will wish you Happy Birthday with lots of gifts, hugs and pleasantries. But I will wish you Happy Birthday in my own special way by saying a prayer and throwing it up in the clouds so it reaches straight to Allah. You mean a lot to me DOST. 
i knw we fight alot bt thts just for fun ..after all ur my annoying buddy..agar mein tumhein annoy nahi keron gi tou phir kis ko keron gi ? hmm ??
bt actually u annoy me more than i do ..LOL
I cant thankyou enough for giving me such a gud friend. Thankyouu for being by my side everytime & not leaving.  i will be always there for me whether its 7 in the morning or 2 at night. You're my bestest half, someone I can always rely on, someone I can always count on, whos always going to be there for me through my thick n thin. You're the one wid whom i could laugh till i turn blue, could cry like a lil baby, could ask for suggestions, the one who always cheers me up whenever im sad or depressed. We've had the mostt "Dil Koo Chuu Janay Wala Time Ever." You're actually awesome dude. Love you soo much. 
Happiieee Birthdayyy To Worlds Subse annoying Bestest Friend ASHNA *MYSTERIOUS SURNAME* lmao (apna surname tou bata de yaar)
May you be blessed with everything you wish for. & may your every single dream and wish comes true. Loveyouusoomuchhgurlll 
from yr dearest luviest adorable wonderful cute beautiful fantastic spectactualar sweetheart BUDDY 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHNA[<:-p]

many many happy returns of d day dear.
May all ur dreams cums true n u get all d success n happiness in life
We hav talked very less really ur a sweetest N cutest person yaar
Kahan hai aaj kal nahi FB par nah hi IF pe hope u cum back soon missing u
Hav a gr8 yeah ahead n party harddd
Lots of love

Happy birthday ashna  Many many happy returns of the day <| 
May god fulfill all ur wishes and u enjoy ur day to the fullest 
U know u were the second friend of mine that i made here *my virika friend* 
And i really miss those days when u me and zainab used to fight on fb  
and i more thing :| i like ur name..its so different  heard it for the first time!!
Love u loads :& 
happy birthday

Ruhi Ruhi Ya Ashna Ashna..!!! It's ur bday!!! HaapieeeBday!!! Ma older Sister!! No not older sister.. Happie bday MRS TACKER btw m mrs Tacker too..lol  u r finally 15!! Hayooo.. U r ma second older sister cutie pie  chalo Aj bday hai tou have fun n have a superb bday blast!!! U r just tooo amazing!! I love talkin to uu..u literally knw everything abt me lol n u r too great ! A crazy Kryan fan  a sweetheart n tackerHolic ladki  may u get all d happiness n success in life! Loveyuuloads!! Hameshaaa mrs tacker!! Muahhh

wishing you a very happy bdy ruhi may all ur wishes & desires comes true have a great year ahead god bless you!!!

happie b'dae...aashna..luv ur edits..and keep luvin kryan/virika...and plzz...stop puttin half status...u make us worried..and gal luv u alots. 

Ruhiii meri jaannn...Happy wala Burday to you babyyy... 
Meethaiyaan mere ghar pahunch jaane chahiye..Time pe! 
and you remember that i love you more and since its your Burday...its not equall 
"Peu che batle..taro che BURDAY..
Kar che Party Taru che BURDAY " *SINGS* ALOUDDD!!! 
Tell your teacher to cut down on ur HW... 

Ruhi thank you sooo much for being such a dear friend..its always been a pleasure talking to you...may God bestow with all the best wishes and you live a thousand years 
and yesss..i hope your Hubby wishes you too  ..i shall spam him for it ..don't worry *winks*

THANK YOU FOR BEING A SWEET HEART...LOVE YOU LOADS N LOADS AND LOADSSS.. 
 a bigg hug to you  party harddd  ..*dances*  

Happy Birthday Girl! <3 May you have all the Happiness and Love from everyone in the world!  Keep a smile on your face, always. That will brighten you and people around you. On this special occasion, on your birthday, I wish you a many more happy returns of the Day!  Always stay happy and crazy!  Smile:) Coz its easier than explaining why you are sad! Stay happy!

Wish you a very happy birthday dear
May god bless you and you have all the happiness of the world
Keep smiling and make people smile
Have a great year ahead

Happy Birthday Sleepy Soul!
                      I hope u wont sleep in ur birthday party 
Here are my wishes wrapped with love, have a Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May your life Be full of happiness, achievements and everything you deserve. May happiness welcome you every time. Happy Birthday

Edited by Dhoxi - 12 June 2013 at 4:35pm
MehakGera Goldie
MehakGera
MehakGera

hi nutty
hi virika-luv
Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

May your day be super bright and super special! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.Have a fantastic day, filled with everything you love most. Wishing your birthday brings you as much joy & happiness as you give to those who know you!
One more year has passed, you are growing old, dont let your heart grow old. Keep your energies full, your dreams alive and level of success high. You will feel young forever. May you have a fantastic birthday with your loved ones.

Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Dear Tanvi!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day filled with happiness and love!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dhoxi - 12 June 2013 at 4:52pm
Natasha137 IF-Rockerz
Natasha137
Natasha137

Hey Sravs Hug
Ayu Hug ashy mashyHug
tanviHug
.Tanvi. IF-Rockerz
.Tanvi.
.Tanvi.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged