Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

trps dropped (Page 5)

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

Again ipl, digitization, uneducated people commenting about a poor actors acting skills.  Everything is cause of the trp falling but why is bv sliding in its ranking in the top ten shows.  I guess other shows are being shown when no ipl or digitization is happening.  

bold who said thatConfused and  what is really your point story , nothing matters all matters is one actor Wackowhich new point you are bringing Wacko

Edited by hina13 - 12 April 2013 at 4:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.ShinyaLibra123

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

Again ipl, digitization, uneducated people commenting about a poor actors acting skills.  Everything is cause of the trp falling but why is bv sliding in its ranking in the top ten shows.  I guess other shows are being shown when no ipl or digitization is happening.  

bold who said thatConfused and  what is really your point story , nothing matters all matters is one actor Wackowhich new point you are bringing Wacko

I read the highlighted parts in one of the topics started on this forum where the person was saying that they cannot understand how educated people can attack a hard working actor.  Yes, my point is exactly as how you interpreted and put down sarcastically .  I the inhumane person feel it is my privilege as a consumer to voice my opinion if I dont like what I see.  So yes Iaccording to me we saw major drag fest during Ansh wedding but trp stayed okay because of Ansh chemistry and nw due to replacement that magic is also lost and they are still floundering for story.  So trp dropped because of poor replacement.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4paripoiu123sweet_chilly

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.PalShinya

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
earlier also BV was a drag..but people were keeping up with it coz of ansh chemistry..it was like a small light in a dark tunnel...but now its all pitch black...no reason to watch at all...storyline had gone haywire long ago...but nowthe soul of BV is gone...why wud anyone bear the torture..hence the trps have slide down...
in my home..am not even allowed to put BV at 8 pm.Ouchthey cannot stand BV anymore
..i usually catch up jagya scenes in bits n pieces at 11pm..where everyone is sleepingLOL
.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
As per the rules Pratyusha and Toral are not to be discussed together - if this continues the thread will be closed
Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@ tm...r u a fan of nbt..bcz ur pic depicts dat
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Or maybe only educated viewers who can look beyond poor acting For humane reasons are watching those shows.

dear..trps r nt in r hands... also trps r down bcz of many reasons
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

who told u dat...prats replacmnt is also a reason along wid many othr thngs

Go to top