Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

trps dropped (Page 3)

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nena28Picasso9jyothirammahi12vidya0000Libra123tiny15

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

@TM - I honestly dont u/stand why the track is to be blamed coz if I would be watching BV I would have been quite happy with the track.

- J burning in the "pain" of loneliness was a forever dream...well the guy deserved at least a percent of what he gave to Anandi.

- AnSh moving away from haveli/Jetsar for sometime was much needed for their story to move ahead.

- Sanchi rooting for J was again a speculation which most anshians awaited so that they can enjoy AnSh love passing the test of fire with flying colors.

-Seeing anandi enjoy the happiness of a city life,explore the world and bliss of marriage was what at least I dreamt of since ever.

The base for all these tracks had been long set.Then how does the blame come on the tracks?

----

I think its all about poor story telling, lack of chemistry and  missing connections.
IN BLUE
only this Jagya's part is going well but even in that thanks to Singhs and Anandi everything is going haywire...constant interference and no peace of mind and propr redemption for poor guy...no i really feel sorry for him...twisting his character like toy all the time.

IN RED
hardly...they just move physically from a place place...but their brains are literally placed on corners of Haveli...constant interference and helping Singhs and just touching each other cheeks...Anandi was not able to create any balance b/w Singhs and Shekhars until Holi and Shiv has lost all the charm in him...too understanding and mahaan to digest...hard to realize that Shiv was the same guy who loved his family more than anyone and was practical than emotional

IN PINK
this track is really absurd and unreal...it can never happen in real life and even if it does no sane person to walk on this Earth will agree to it...Jagya who always took everyone for granted has so many girls pinning for him...Anandi (loved him and cannot hate him a bit also even after whatever has happened)...Gauri (she got blackmailed so easily and was ready to go to any length to get this slimebag)...Ganga (she is still sane and hopefully remains so)...Saanchi (hates her bhabhi for being divorcee but attracted to her ex-husband because of whom her bhabhi is a divorcee)

IN GREEN
Anandi interferes, lectures and mourns for Singhs more than she enjoys her married life...they had so many nights after confession yet their SR is pending...really cannot get the logic
she is unable to create much balance even though she has so many understanding people...she has not experienced anything of city life and has left her career and dreams...she has not once thought about her future career but is bother about a huge extremely rich and obbessed with rona dhona clan of middle and senior citizens who can take care of themselves and every stranger to set foot in their Haveli
Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
The trps are down only because of the story. I don't think it's because of IPL or anything. If just the old loyal viewers who watched this show from day 1 continue to watch it , trp will be atleast 3.5.. But, obviously the loyal viewers are not watching it anymore. I am be of them. I watch another show in that time slot and catch some scenes on YouTube as it is impossible to watch the whole show with this nonsense draag. According to what is promised to viewers, now it is jagyas redemption time. Jagya should fight his own battles and emerge as winner. Anandi's story is done and should not be interfering with jagyas life anymore. She should be concentrating on her own life. Jagya has to fight the demon in him on his own and do something good for the society, his village, help Ganga. they made all kinds of promises with jagya, that he will help Ganga stand on her own feet, protect her from rattan Singh, bhairo when giving the hospital said to jagya he will do service to the people and take care of the hospital. Looks like cvs forgot all those things. Unfortunately jagya character even though central character and is as important as anandi is only used for twists and turns. How long will they keep doing this ? People are fed up, they are finding other shows to watch as bv does not have anything good to offer and they are not even fulfilling the promises they made. No wonder trps are low.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12vidya0000

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Originally posted by Malika

@TM - I honestly dont u/stand why the track is to be blamed coz if I would be watching BV I would have been quite happy with the track.

- J burning in the "pain" of loneliness was a forever dream...well the guy deserved at least a percent of what he gave to Anandi.

- AnSh moving away from haveli/Jetsar for sometime was much needed for their story to move ahead.

- Sanchi rooting for J was again a speculation which most anshians awaited so that they can enjoy AnSh love passing the test of fire with flying colors.

-Seeing anandi enjoy the happiness of a city life,explore the world and bliss of marriage was what at least I dreamt of since ever.

The base for all these tracks had been long set.Then how does the blame come on the tracks?

----

I think its all about poor story telling, lack of chemistry and  missing connections.
IN BLUE
only this Jagya's part is going well but even in that thanks to Singhs and Anandi everything is going haywire...constant interference and no peace of mind and propr redemption for poor guy...no i really feel sorry for him...twisting his character like toy all the time.

IN RED
hardly...they just move physically from a place place...but their brains are literally placed on corners of Haveli...constant interference and helping Singhs and just touching each other cheeks...Anandi was not able to create any balance b/w Singhs and Shekhars until Holi and Shiv has lost all the charm in him...too understanding and mahaan to digest...hard to realize that Shiv was the same guy who loved his family more than anyone and was practical than emotional

IN PINK
this track is really absurd and unreal...it can never happen in real life and even if it does no sane person to walk on this Earth will agree to it...Jagya who always took everyone for granted has so many girls pinning for him...Anandi (loved him and cannot hate him a bit also even after whatever has happened)...Gauri (she got blackmailed so easily and was ready to go to any length to get this slimebag)...Ganga (she is still sane and hopefully remains so)...Saanchi (hates her bhabhi for being divorcee but attracted to her ex-husband because of whom her bhabhi is a divorcee)

IN GREEN
Anandi interferes, lectures and mourns for Singhs more than she enjoys her married life...they had so many nights after confession yet their SR is pending...really cannot get the logic
she is unable to create much balance even though she has so many understanding people...she has not experienced anything of city life and has left her career and dreams...she has not once thought about her future career but is bother about a huge extremely rich and obbessed with rona dhona clan of middle and senior citizens who can take care of themselves and every stranger to set foot in their Haveli

Pls read the last line of my post...I said its abt poor story-telling LOL LOL

There's a difference between being literate and making others same.Not all academicians are great teachers.

Similarly its not necessary that if you have great story you will surely tell that story greatly.BV has its tracks on mark just they dont know how to execute them.But the strange thing is that till a month ago they executed their tracks nicely and beautifully.At times it seemed they were dragging but still in terms of progression of AnSh relationship...regression of JaAn relationship...balance of Singhs+Shekhars...they were doing it well. I still remember the asharam scene between AnSh+J...it was a class apart. Anandi remaining silent while Shiv bombarding J that too in his mahanta style.That was what I called a scene! Day Dreaming The strange thing is that the tracks then were also the same...they are now also the same.The dragging was present then too.Its present now too.AnSh romance was then also snail speed and its now also snail speed. But still the trps differ. Seems like the writer and director have lost their museWink

Edited by Malika - 11 April 2013 at 6:22am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33anamika84pabitra.the_Rijansh..kiranmmishra1vasanthimraoTenakavanthika333lavyChytraSiya_manjeryfastforwardpoiu123lifelessonsLizBennetLiliWorldSneha...Loveaparnauma

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
It's like a ostrich that hides her head and thinks that now whole world cannot see her.  I feel some people on forum are like that they will blame digitization,ipl, story and etc etc etc.  but refuse to see and this is no offense to torals hard work but she is not a good replacement for anandi.  

If ph accepts their bad decision then maybe they can look for a new anandi with whom audience can connect with.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoansh..kiransavianipoiu123Sneha...LoveBlukitten

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
They made shiv looks bulky, and same thing again and again no matter what chemistry is not 0 its in -100%. Current so called Ansh looks miss match jodi to me. Acting wise also below average.  Abhi toh kissa banki hai aage aage dekho kya hota hai... Agar BV team hosh mein aagaye toh thik varna Ram hee jaane...Smile

Edited by mmishra1 - 12 April 2013 at 10:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I agree with mallika..didnt we expect  these tracks too come..its clearly coz of audiences inability to connect with the new actresss...all cvs are doin is trying to connect new anandi with all the characters n them duplicating all the scenes..which made me switch the Channel AGAIN!LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1vasanthimraoChytraSiya_LizBennetmanjeryLiliWorldSneha...LoveMalikaaparnauma

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
It has nothing to do with the new actress. In fact i like her better. She is so cute and a perfect match for shiv. Yesterday's kind of playfulness was so apt on her. What is ths connecting business with new actress. It would have been bad if they chose some one not beautiful. Toral s smashing. Even better that Prat. Love er chistled featueas and naughty smile. 
The problem is the story line. Too much irrelevance in dragging rituals. Emotions and sentiments 
Displayed or unneccessary and unreal. The audience can not connect with this esoteric sentiments.
It is not the actress people can not connect to, but the story line people can not connect with.
Anandi s doing every interference except looking after her husband and her married life. Even if she does not want to the old bag keeps involving her and Shiv in all their problems.
Why are peoplecso blind to this non sense and blaming the new actress?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9

Go to top