India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

trps dropped (Page 2)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
@TM - I honestly dont u/stand why the track is to be blamed coz if I would be watching BV I would have been quite happy with the track.

- J burning in the "pain" of loneliness was a forever dream...well the guy deserved at least a percent of what he gave to Anandi.

- AnSh moving away from haveli/Jetsar for sometime was much needed for their story to move ahead.

- Sanchi rooting for J was again a speculation which most anshians awaited so that they can enjoy AnSh love passing the test of fire with flying colors.

-Seeing anandi enjoy the happiness of a city life,explore the world and bliss of marriage was what at least I dreamt of since ever.

The base for all these tracks had been long set.Then how does the blame come on the tracks?

----

I think its all about poor story telling, lack of chemistry and  missing connections.

Edited by Malika - 11 April 2013 at 12:59am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutammishra1avanthika333taani_20vasanthimraosudhajoTenakananhitaKalimerapussycatlavyfastforwardpoiu123manjerySiya_LiliWorldsweet_chillyPiyuu_SRKsmekerPatrarekhaBlukittenSneha...LoveVerboseG

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Last week the  AnSh farewell drama was all the way too much boring  nonsense dragfest We all were fed up of it and bashing cvs   So much repetition one more bidaai of Anandi too boring  how did it manage 2.7  its pretty strangeLOL Anandi becoming a bully and forcing Jagaya to agree to marry crossing every limit of emotional blackmailing  following  double standards was too irritating  and sheer disappointment from her Wanted to yell at her shut your ,mouth up  Acting was average only one person in my view was pulling some credible  excellent acting that was Shashank rest were looking like sleeping with expressions .  OTT mourning of Singhs for Anandi mistaking her bidaai as her death With such track to pass time for IPL cvs cannot expect good TRPS neither we can

Edited by mahi12 - 11 April 2013 at 1:05am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirlmukta13nena28sbadamsudhajoIvanaaJan50Casper-Picasso9shilpi_jyothiramsamvi.vidya0000ShinyaLibra123Suchi-tiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
If no one is surprised, then why is this thread running? Just ignore it na?

Or is it that people are exhilarated assuming it as the downfall of BV?

Edited by Shinya - 11 April 2013 at 1:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramSuchi-elasingh

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
The entire week was dedicated to correcting the  missing connections - They failed miserably there.

Instead of focusing on Jj's misery they were busy duplicating wedding sangeet bidai.

There was just one scene which was worth watching that was J A scene with A giving him a piece of hr mind  but that also ended badly when she EBed him into getting married again.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sbadamsudhajonena28ChytraSuchi-

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
i think the thing is not focusing on Jagaya's misery where they are leaving this stone un turned for this but the fact which remains they butchered his track once again just to force connections with new Ananci  First they were showing him moving on slowly and after a struggle he developed some smile on his face seeing AnSh This was absolutely nonsense throwing him back down in a nonsense way Failed connections in their own story the way they were showing few months ago .Anandi 's constant interferences in Jagaya 's life is complete irritating Is he an orphan that she always rushes to him to lecture him for everything ? sometimes ok i know story of show but J didn't do everything for Anandi despite the fact his character is equally important like her but She is what today mostly because of Singhs so why she is forced everywhere for Jagaya and viewers will love to see family making Jagaya's life instead of his ex wife Anandi who is not thinking about her family but hovering on Jagaya 24 /. 7  DeadThe way she bullied him for marriage was so wrong Her even counting his mistakes in front of him  that time was worth of condemning she used to it in her trick to make him agree for marriage otherwise she has done that many times This is way too much nonsense and the duplicate scenes of marriage and bidaai were sheer nonsense 

what they should be focusing now Anandi and Jagaya both moving on in their lives For Jagaya what is needed here to show him standing up in his life struggling with his emotional state like Anandi did  Fighting with sorrows and bringing happiness for everyone but what cvs are doing making him devdas for Anandi Wacko Going out of his character  and Anandi ,  fed up of her Singhs jaap and lecturing Jagaya for what he should she is up to force him for everything these days Out of her character she is not the one who bullies or forces someone these are double standards of her  She is not willing to give him even some space after knowing his emotional state same Anandi who was ready to give space  to Jagaya Gauri when they were married and now ? 

Characters are once again messed up , poor story telling After a long time i enjoyed a episode that was yesterday's episode Yesterday BV looked like BV sensible with Ganga 's words and making Singhs move on   but again in coming episodes they are messing up again by making Jagaya hug Ganga under Bhaang thinking her as Anandi What was need of it ?common sense is if he is under bhaang he will burst out his emotional state which is he is not ready to marry  and every one forcing him not listening to him so what is this that cvs are up to show ?How does cvs expect good TRPs like this ?

Edited by mahi12 - 11 April 2013 at 1:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirlCasper-Jan50jyothiramvidya0000Libra123Suchi-tiny15

rameeraa87 IF-Dazzler
rameeraa87
rameeraa87

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
there is no twist and turns in the story   why can they bring ashima or gauri    for some twists and turns

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

mandy001 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy001
mandy001

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i dnt thnk its bcz ipl...bcz ipls r seen by males...trps drops only bcz of its story now i too watch masterchef.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjery

manjery IF-Dazzler
manjery
manjery

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
i also think TRP didnt get down due to IPL because PKDH at around the same time slot (8:30) is still at 2nd position n even madhubala TRP is same as 2.9 as it was last week 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardSiya_LiliWorldSneha...Love

Go to top