Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Unconditional Love vs Selfish Love!!! (Page 3)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Zetter beautiful picture take as usual ClapClap ... I loved the way SP rectified his mistakes by giving the charge to his kids and let them take the decision for once ... And from here begins a new era in Scindia mansion where we will see more of democracy than dictatorship Big smile... Also it wont b wrong to say that Radha's presense brought out this change in family since she is a headstrong woman which even SP knows and respect her for the way she survived all these 30 yrs without any man's support or help Thumbs Up...

That little hug moment of AarYa was so cute .. I loved the way they both always cheer up each other once they succeed in their missions Embarrassed... they just love doing it everytime and this is where their happiness comes from ..its the togetherness and unconditional love they spread among all which gives them the ultimate peace and satisfaction of mind Embarrassed

Aww thank you very much for your words of encouragements, Hun...they meant a lot to me Embarrassed Hug...Amen to that there is a new dawn in SM and yes it was wonderful to finally see SP sitting back letting his sons and DILs make the decisions Big smile...Ooh it would be very appropriate to say that Radha's presence has indeed changed the dynamic in the family and the house well on Yash's side at least as for SP you could see the proud look on his face when Vidhi stood up for herself it was like he was saying finally his bahu has awoken Clap Clap

Well said my friend, AarYa encourage and support each other come what may and when they succeed in their goal they just let out their happiness flow whether it's giving each other a high five or instinctually  hugging each other Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharathisamy

Lovely analysis...unconditional love is the best gift one can give and Aarya are overflowing with it!!!!

Exactly AarYa re the epitome of love Embarrassed...thanks Dear! 
Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachna1970

Fantastic picture take 
Aarya hug was very cute 

Thank you! Yeah AarYa are just so adorable Heart

Go to top