Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's NOT A Psycho..He's Just In Need Of True Love!

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I know now that people are very upset with rk...they first started him when the spoiler came out thar rk will take madhu back forcibly..people started to hate him and even call him mad Ouch. then the next spoiler about him cutting his hand to make madhu accept her love for him..the feeling intensifiedOuch.
and the last nail in the coffin was the latest spoiler..that he will handcuff her to him Shocked ROFL and that yesterdays dialogue about the choti si nok-jhok made people go around searching for a proper mental asylum for him! Shocked
this is just one group of fans though..there are still some who support him through thick and thin and justify every action of his ( like ME! ROFL Wink )
As the title of my topic reads..i would want to clear why i feel this was..that rk isnt a psycho at all.
Small Rk..sorry rishabh alias rishu..had a perfect family. a family where his parents loved each other and him dearly..and there was only place for bliss and love and protection. For every child in this world..his/her father is their superhero and mentor. Mr. mohan kundra wasn't any different for rishabh.

Little rishabh took pride in his dad..all was going well until one day..he lost his dad.

As if that wasn't enough to break the poor boy's heart'his mom remarried and got a kid free too! ROFL

due to lack of undertanding and communication between mom-son duo..he grew under the misconception that his mom didnt love him too Cry

she too had left him!

THEN came our lovely gutter queen dipali...rk's next LOUU! LOL

he loved her with all his heart..thinking that she would ne his one true love..but the kameeni ditched him for money and fame too and married his step brother sikky! Ouch Dead

this is when RISHABH became RK..RK the superstar! Clap

He had had too many heart such an extent that it couldnt be mended again..thats why the guy lived in total loneliness..and became the Right Kameena that he is today! ROFL

he always hid his true feeling beneath that I-AM-THE-BEST-THERE'S-NOBODY-LIKE-ME-I-AM-SUPERSTAR-RK facade...and biult so many walls around his that nobody could reach it to mangle the reamins of it!

And THEN...entered Ms. Madhubala Shamsher Malik...and they crosses each others paths...and melted into each other ..and THEN...began their ishq and junoon waali love story!

And the rest is history!

Well my point is that...rk didnt realize all these months that he was in love with his revenge waali Biwi..but now that he has..he doesnt want to lose her again.

he feels that madhu is his true love..and he has already lost many people who he had loved and now he doesnt want to lose he is doing all of this rigmarole to keep her with him and LISTEN to his POV. And about that nok-jhok dialogue yesterday..dont ask me abou it LOL as frankly even i am stumped! Ouch

PS - bashers the door is wide open for you. you dont have anything good to say..then please dont spoil the post!

Edited by Yukthi. - 11 April 2013 at 3:05am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirl IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Agree with you.RK earlier said that she left him and not the other round.he doesn't even realise how he hurted her.reasons you have summed up well.
Aahaana Global Moderator

IF General Sections

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
There is no limit for RKs pagalpan - we should just bang our head into the wall these daysLOL
He had the true love but couldnt appreciate it. Wanted to burn her but its him who got burnt in his own fire. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve - a broken heart.Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you... All I can say is deep inside he knows that he loves her, but as always his big ego is not letting him admit it(Which is why the nok-jhok theory) 

I wouldn't call him a psycho, but he's surely losing his mind with fear that he's losing his biwi's love! He can't bear the mere idea which is why he was acting in such an obsessive, controlling and egoistic way! 

I don't think CV's would intend him to redeem in just one day. It'll take time. Still when he does, I want him to do it in a grand way. Madhubala deserves that much!

So I'm waiting for a proper, grand redemption from him which would take us by surprise. Then the long wait would be worth it. Smile

Edited by RuthlessQueen - 11 April 2013 at 1:59am
Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
dnt u knw rk is rapist,mental patient,woman abuser,Narcissist,Schizophrenia,murderer?ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Errmmm - we're ALL in need of true love.

what makes RK a psycho is that he threw it away, no? And he still doesn't value what he had.

.Bonfire_Heart. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Hey agree wid u bt u knw who hate him they even cnt open your post bs topic dkh keh..mind set is di biggst problm we all knw that he is nt mad or blah blah blah.
Bt keep it up nyc post.

Edited by Blackpoison - 11 April 2013 at 2:06am
amar5000 Senior Member

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
rk doesnt knw what is love

Go to top