India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

TRP 1.5 (Page 2)

ChandniAdvay Goldie
ChandniAdvay
ChandniAdvay

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
the trp frm 28th march till 3 april was 2.1 that was the week whn we though sahiba love ranveer!! also that days was ranveer and sahiba love scenes. but after 3 april take daljeet sahib with him. and frm 4 april till 10 was more daljeet scenes with sahiba lol. that why soo low trp lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_suku

.Sukirticious. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sukirticious.
.Sukirticious.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Thanks For Trp Dear 
ChandniAdvay Goldie
ChandniAdvay
ChandniAdvay

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liipsa

this trp is from last monday to last friday,its of last week.not this week.last week it was full of ranvir sahiba scenes ,more scenes belonged to ranvir only.and it was almost sure sahiba would never return to daljit.so what happened to trps?LOL
oh..so the god in human form aka ranvir couldnt save trp boat from sinking this lowLOLthis is even low than the 1.6 trp show used to have in london track and same person complained that low trp is due to boring sajeet moments.hmm...now what?????? burn baby burnLOL

p.s:kindly the hero worshipping psychotic crazy fangirl dont quote my post and reply to me through your 15 ids coz i wont reply to u..bcoz mayb u dont feel weird talking to urself but i feel insane replying to same person under 15 different names.LOL

lol maybe u do that lol!!! we are not like u pls dont blame us!!
ashish_suku Senior Member
ashish_suku
ashish_suku

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marja

the trp frm 28th march till 3 april was 2.1 that was the week whn we though sahiba love ranveer!! also that days was ranveer and sahiba love scenes. but after 3 april take daljeet sahib with him. and frm 4 april till 10 was more daljeet scenes with sahiba lol. that why soo low trp lol

yes,totally agree with you dear,a very well made calculation,last week daljeet hide sahiba from ranveer & even posion her parents against ranveer...right from 3 april to 10,when there were more scenes of daljeet & sahiba the trp was too low.

ChandniAdvay

ashish_suku Senior Member
ashish_suku
ashish_suku

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged

pls go a cheak facebooks and youtube how many people hate daljeet!!

agree this is the bitter truth & truth is always bitter.

ChandniAdvay

ChandniAdvay Goldie
ChandniAdvay
ChandniAdvay

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish_suku

yes,totally agree with you dear,a very well made calculation,last week daljeet hide sahiba from ranveer & even posion her parents against ranveer...right from 3 april to 10,when there were more scenes of daljeet & sahiba the trp was too low.
some people still thinks that the trp is frm monday till friday lol, they dont know that now the trp is frm wednesday till wednesday lol. it all soo long so more thn months

Edited by marja - 11 April 2013 at 5:53am
kayluv Newbie
kayluv
kayluv

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Daijeet n some people neva accept dere mistake lol even now they are still trying 2 blame trp on ranveer lol wow holy daijeet lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_sukuChandniAdvay

Akki_Kundal Senior Member
Akki_Kundal
Akki_Kundal

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by liipsa

this trp is from last monday to last friday,its of last week.not this week.last week it was full of ranvir sahiba scenes ,more scenes belonged to ranvir only.and it was almost sure sahiba would never return to daljit.so what happened to trps?LOL
oh..so the god in human form aka ranvir couldnt save trp boat from sinking this lowLOLthis is even low than the 1.6 trp show used to have in london track and same person complained that low trp is due to boring sajeet moments.hmm...now what?????? burn baby burnLOL

p.s:kindly the hero worshipping psychotic crazy fangirl dont quote my post and reply to me through your 15 ids coz i wont reply to u..bcoz mayb u dont feel weird talking to urself but i feel insane replying to same person under 15 different names.LOL

lol maybe u do that lol!!! we are not like u pls dont blame us!!

he does that , lol he is sensible enough , not like you so much obsessedby ashish that can face the reality check

anyhow , last week the psycology track of nature killing sahiba started and ranveer was the hero . we saw mostly him . so , you can check youtube for proof for  did so . ./ . . . this week started with daljit taking him to the building

so blame it on ranveer because people in exception to people like you , creating 15 id ?( i checked it , i am computer hacker ) like sensible track . . . and afford to miss episodes like this . .

poor girl , was off . . . . ..v . LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index