Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
see that will happen whn they dont show the love story of sahiba and ranveer
kayluv thumbnail
Cv shld stop this daijeet drama n focus on ranveer n saahiba
liipsa thumbnail
this trp is from last monday to last friday,its of last week.not this week.last week it was full of ranvir sahiba scenes ,more scenes belonged to ranvir only.and it was almost sure sahiba would never return to daljit.so what happened to trps?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh..so the god in human form aka ranvir couldnt save trp boat from sinking this lowπŸ˜†this is even low than the 1.6 trp show used to have in london track and same person complained that low trp is due to boring sajeet moments.hmm...now what?????? burn baby burnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

p.s:kindly the hero worshipping psychotic crazy fangirl dont quote my post and reply to me through your 15 ids coz i wont reply to u..bcoz mayb u dont feel weird talking to urself but i feel  insane  replying to same person under 15 different names.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
no this trp is frm 3 april till 10 april friend!!!Edited by marja - 11 years ago
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
pls go a cheak facebooks and youtube how many people hate daljeet!!Edited by marja - 11 years ago
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
the trp frm 28th march till 3 april was 2.1 that was the week whn we though sahiba love ranveer!! also that days was ranveer and sahiba love scenes. but after 3 april take daljeet sahib with him. and frm 4 april till 10 was more daljeet scenes with sahiba lol. that why soo low trp lol
ChandniAdvay thumbnail

Originally posted by: liipsa

this trp is from last monday to last friday,its of last week.not this week.last week it was full of ranvir sahiba scenes ,more scenes belonged to ranvir only.and it was almost sure sahiba would never return to daljit.so what happened to trps?πŸ˜†

oh..so the god in human form aka ranvir couldnt save trp boat from sinking this lowπŸ˜†this is even low than the 1.6 trp show used to have in london track and same person complained that low trp is due to boring sajeet moments.hmm...now what?????? burn baby burnπŸ˜†

p.s:kindly the hero worshipping psychotic crazy fangirl dont quote my post and reply to me through your 15 ids coz i wont reply to u..bcoz mayb u dont feel weird talking to urself but i feel insane replying to same person under 15 different names.πŸ˜†

lol maybe u do that lol!!! we are not like u pls dont blame us!!
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: marja

the trp frm 28th march till 3 april was 2.1 that was the week whn we though sahiba love ranveer!! also that days was ranveer and sahiba love scenes. but after 3 april take daljeet sahib with him. and frm 4 april till 10 was more daljeet scenes with sahiba lol. that why soo low trp lol

yes,totally agree with you dear,a very well made calculation,last week daljeet hide sahiba from ranveer & even posion her parents against ranveer...right from 3 april to 10,when there were more scenes of daljeet & sahiba the trp was too low.
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: marja

pls go a cheak facebooks and youtube how many people hate daljeet!!

agree this is the bitter truth & truth is always bitter.