Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by prityy89

Originally posted by Salrina_Ashvik

last year with IPL PR was fourth most watched show... guess it is now no where...
dear isnt it obvious?Last year dis time arman reunit track nd arvis luv story was showed bt dis time samaj savak mr nd mrs dutt was doing charity
armaan reunion happened in september... and arjun purvi were separated at that point of time... so i guess none of the options were present still it worked 

arjun-purvi office track,pune dance of arvi and deir confession scene was happened in last yr april

wen arvi seperated at d same tym armaan reunited so arvi seperated in september not in august
i guess arjun purvi separated the day arjun got engaged on ovi... they only had two days love story... in april archana and manav troublesome relationship was the highlight of the show... how they stay together ... as far i remember all the promos were also about them...

omg april 26 was arvi confession scene .and start of april arjun started 2 fall 4 purviBig smile,arjun ovi engagement happened in may after dat arvi seperated 4 name sake ., v got arvi close moments though dey were seperated

v got promo of purvi confessing arjun.,Big smile
that week TRP was 2.8 ... Big smile

trp was 3.1 not 2.8 pls do check LOL
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-8thaugust-2012-to.html
dat week trp was 3.1Big smile much much better dan 2.3 Big smile  even dat tym v had ipl so as nowWink

Edited by prityy89 - 11 April 2013 at 3:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandynaomihyugaJShivaathyaAvadaKedavra12Huma-ashfaque2012

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged

pr 1000epi got  trp 2.2 dat tym ipl didnt even begin., though 1000epi vid big celebration even after numerous promo's visiting chawls it fetched only 2.2 .,

v had arjun-ovi ,purvi-onir dance atleast by den cv's should ve rectified their mistake ., but dey didnt and now dey r payingBig smile

every1 is blaming arvi Shocked

now trp is down 4 every shows now but now no one is telling datShocked

bang on point  prityyClap Clap ...  iam sick and tierd of ppl blaming arvi for low trp's all the time... now the story really sucks  how can they expect trp's 2 increase with such a storyline. iam happy trp's r decreasng... as i said before v arvi fans are not gonna watch pr until arvi reunion so all these tricks by cv's r not gonna work.. they better end this crap rishtaDead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pagalipkadittykandykandynaomihyugarithika2012AvadaKedavra12prityy89Huma-ashfaque2012

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged

last year with IPL PR was fourth most watched show... guess it is now no where...
dear isnt it obvious?Last year dis time arman reunit track nd arvis luv story was showed bt dis time samaj savak mr nd mrs dutt was doing charity
armaan reunion happened in september... and arjun purvi were separated at that point of time... so i guess none of the options were present still it worked 

arjun-purvi office track,pune dance of arvi and deir confession scene was happened in last yr april

wen arvi seperated at d same tym armaan reunited so arvi seperated in september not in august
i guess arjun purvi separated the day arjun got engaged on ovi... they only had two days love story... in april archana and manav troublesome relationship was the highlight of the show... how they stay together ... as far i remember all the promos were also about them...

omg april 26 was arvi confession scene .and start of april arjun started 2 fall 4 purviBig smile,arjun ovi engagement happened in may after dat arvi seperated 4 name sake ., v got arvi close moments though dey were seperated

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-8thaugust-2012-to.html
dat week trp was 3.1Big smile much much better dan 2.3 Big smile  even dat tym v had ipl so as nowWink
actually i thought that week whole family came to know about arjun purvi love story... and zee tag line was how will archana react after knowing arjun purvi love story...so whole thing comes on archana... tuesday archana slapped purvi... wed manav slapped arjun... 
aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged

actually i thought that week whole family came to know about arjun purvi love story... and zee tag line was how will archana react after knowing arjun purvi love story...so whole thing comes on archana... tuesday archana slapped purvi... wed manav slapped arjun... 

really ?? whole thing comes on archana??Shocked arjun purvi didnt have any role in that??ShockedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandynaomihyugaAvadaKedavra12prityy89Huma-ashfaque2012

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
ekta better shut this show..
ankita please don't come back.
this show is nothing but a torture and a crap.

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
it is predictable trp fall.
since ankita left..trp keep falling.
given the story line right now..it is terrible.

AvadaKedavra12 IF-Rockerz
AvadaKedavra12
AvadaKedavra12

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

Originally posted by bravearvians

If Arvi reunties i'm sure trp vil be sme where near to 5.5 or maybe more than that coz the fan base of Arvi is more than any other jodi :-)
ROFLROFL. Most of arvi fans r international fans. As per TRP international fans TRP is nt consider. In 2010 in nov arman reunite got 7+ TRP.. If nw arvi reunite happen then TRP will be around 3 or below 3.
sorry to say dis naresh dada i knw dat trp are considered only in india and u never knw how many arvi fans are there in india and some ppl started liking other jodi's b'coz of dis stupid storyline and plzz.. If you dont like our jodi than plz dont make fun of them ! You are hurting other fans :'(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandynaomihyugaParinConnectsashfaque2012

Shweta2111 IF-Dazzler
Shweta2111
Shweta2111

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index