India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TRP 2.3 (Page 8)

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
@rashi most of indian ppls r attach with archana character nw suddenly it get disappear frm show of course show TRP will go down. Same thing happen with PR. I feel proud to became ankita fan. She did great work in PR.. PR is knw for archana-manav & their love storyHeart

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

The show deserve low TRP for disgusting track. Reunite Arvi and TRP will be super high.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyPancham101prityy89ashfaque2012

prityy89 IF-Sizzlerz
prityy89
prityy89

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by prityy89

Originally posted by Salrina_Ashvik

last year with IPL PR was fourth most watched show... guess it is now no where...
dear isnt it obvious?Last year dis time arman reunit track nd arvis luv story was showed bt dis time samaj savak mr nd mrs dutt was doing charity
armaan reunion happened in september... and arjun purvi were separated at that point of time... so i guess none of the options were present still it worked 

arjun-purvi office track,pune dance of arvi and deir confession scene was happened in last yr april

wen arvi seperated at d same tym armaan reunited so arvi seperated in september not in august
i guess arjun purvi separated the day arjun got engaged on ovi... they only had two days love story... in april archana and manav troublesome relationship was the highlight of the show... how they stay together ... as far i remember all the promos were also about them...

omg april 26 was arvi confession scene .and start of april arjun started 2 fall 4 purviBig smile,arjun ovi engagement happened in may after dat arvi seperated 4 name sake ., v got arvi close moments though dey were seperated

v got promo of purvi confessing arjun.,Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

stregaadittyPancham101naomihyugaaathyaNadaCintaAnAvidReaderpeachesnplumsHuma-ashfaque2012

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Wow 2.3 trp Party
If audience ko itna torture karoge toh koi bhi quit kar dega.
And IPL is better then watching the show Thumbs Up
Wish trp goes below 1 and the show ends. At least can see ashvik in other shows.
I wish International viewership would also count so that people knows how popular ArVi are.
Any ways ArViians quit this thread and enjoy the low trp in our AT the most peaceful place. Dont waste your time in explaining your points to others.

And dear forum fans kindly dont quote me. Thank you Sleepy

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvik.8aditty_Akira_Pancham101aathyaNadaCintaAnAvidReaderprityy89Huma-peachesnplumsashfaque2012

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

Originally posted by bravearvians

If Arvi reunties i'm sure trp vil be sme where near to 5.5 or maybe more than that coz the fan base of Arvi is more than any other jodi :-)
ROFLROFL. Most of arvi fans r international fans. As per TRP international fans TRP is nt consider. In 2010 in nov arman reunite got 7+ TRP.. If nw arvi reunite happen then TRP will be around 3 or below 3.

datz 2010 now its 2013., even d no.1 show is not getting trp more dan 6 dese days ., ppl ve moved 4m serials

and naresh once u were arvi fan supporting us., now all of d sudden wat happened???
nthing happen to me. I just say my opinion to everyone.. Nthing is left to watch PR.
MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueocean_787

The show deserve low TRP for disgusting track. Reunite Arvi and TRP will be super high.

lol
prityy89 IF-Sizzlerz
prityy89
prityy89

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bravearvians

If Arvi reunties i'm sure trp vil be sme where near to 5.5 or maybe more than that coz the fan base of Arvi is more than any other jodi :-)
ROFLROFL. Most of arvi fans r international fans. As per TRP international fans TRP is nt consider. In 2010 in nov arman reunite got 7+ TRP.. If nw arvi reunite happen then TRP will be around 3 or below 3.

datz 2010 now its 2013., even d no.1 show is not getting trp more dan 6 dese days ., ppl ve moved 4m serials

and naresh once u were arvi fan supporting us., now all of d sudden wat happened???
nthing happen to me. I just say my opinion to everyone.. Nthing is left to watch PR.

i too agree vid u 100% naresh dat nthg 2 watch in pr ., datz y trp is dripping downBig smile

v  arvians ri8 now after armaan fans v arvians r in majority., if no armaan,arvi no reason 2 watch prBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naomihyugaashfaque2012

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Salrina_Ashvik

last year with IPL PR was fourth most watched show... guess it is now no where...
dear isnt it obvious?Last year dis time arman reunit track nd arvis luv story was showed bt dis time samaj savak mr nd mrs dutt was doing charity
armaan reunion happened in september... and arjun purvi were separated at that point of time... so i guess none of the options were present still it worked 

arjun-purvi office track,pune dance of arvi and deir confession scene was happened in last yr april

wen arvi seperated at d same tym armaan reunited so arvi seperated in september not in august
i guess arjun purvi separated the day arjun got engaged on ovi... they only had two days love story... in april archana and manav troublesome relationship was the highlight of the show... how they stay together ... as far i remember all the promos were also about them...

omg april 26 was arvi confession scene .and start of april arjun started 2 fall 4 purviBig smile,arjun ovi engagement happened in may after dat arvi seperated 4 name sake ., v got arvi close moments though dey were seperated

v got promo of purvi confessing arjun.,Big smile
that week TRP was 2.8 ... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissMona

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index