Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TRP 2.3 (Page 7)

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bravearvians

If Arvi reunties i'm sure trp vil be sme where near to 5.5 or maybe more than that coz the fan base of Arvi is more than any other jodi :-)
ROFLROFL. Most of arvi fans r international fans. As per TRP international fans TRP is nt consider. In 2010 in nov arman reunite got 7+ TRP.. If nw arvi reunite happen then TRP will be around 3 or below 3.

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Yes tanya di nw really for PR archana is more important bcoz she is only one character that move story forward..
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

that is the reason she is called face of the show... it actually tells the fact that popularity is way higher and people are so attached to the character archana...

I am very happy to see this ... I hope Ankita also gets to know these numbers ..She was so disillusioned with theway she was treated after all the hard work she did for the show ...Now she should be happy to see these numbers .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

prityy89 IF-Sizzlerz
prityy89
prityy89

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Salrina_Ashvik

last year with IPL PR was fourth most watched show... guess it is now no where...
dear isnt it obvious?Last year dis time arman reunit track nd arvis luv story was showed bt dis time samaj savak mr nd mrs dutt was doing charity
armaan reunion happened in september... and arjun purvi were separated at that point of time... so i guess none of the options were present still it worked 

arjun-purvi office track,pune dance of arvi and deir confession scene was happened in last yr april

wen arvi seperated at d same tym armaan reunited so arvi seperated in september not in august

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naomihyugaashfaque2012

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

that is the reason she is called face of the show... it actually tells the fact that popularity is way higher and people are so attached to the character archana...

I am very happy to see this ... I hope Ankita also gets to know these numbers ..She was so disillusioned with theway she was treated after all the hard work she did for the show ...Now she should be happy to see these numbers .
tanya di actually i feel like laughing on PH and cv's... they were so confident about everything and now look at the result... superb... but this decrease is not pleasant coz ekta now will try her best to make ankita comeback before she leaves for US to study... we will get articles too from the PH of ankita returning to show to gain interest ... SBS and SBB  will soon give such news ... wait and watch... PH will give all cheap tricks to garner TRP...biggest slap on ZEE face... 
rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prityy89

Originally posted by Salrina_Ashvik

last year with IPL PR was fourth most watched show... guess it is now no where...
dear isnt it obvious?Last year dis time arman reunit track nd arvis luv story was showed bt dis time samaj savak mr nd mrs dutt was doing charity
armaan reunion happened in september... and arjun purvi were separated at that point of time... so i guess none of the options were present still it worked 

arjun-purvi office track,pune dance of arvi and deir confession scene was happened in last yr april

wen arvi seperated at d same tym armaan reunited so arvi seperated in september not in august
i guess arjun purvi separated the day arjun got engaged on ovi... they only had two days love story... in april archana and manav troublesome relationship was the highlight of the show... how they stay together ... as far i remember all the promos were also about them...
AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

If Arvi reunties i'm sure trp vil be sme where near to 5.5 or maybe more than that coz the fan base of Arvi is more than any other jodi :-)
ROFLROFL. Most of arvi fans r international fans. As per TRP international fans TRP is nt consider. In 2010 in nov arman reunite got 7+ TRP.. If nw arvi reunite happen then TRP will be around 3 or below 3.

U never know Naresh...Trp might be high...more than 3 ofcourse..!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyAvadaKedavra12aathyaprityy89

prityy89 IF-Sizzlerz
prityy89
prityy89

Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

datz 2010 now its 2013., even d no.1 show is not getting trp more dan 6 dese days ., ppl ve moved 4m serials

and naresh once u were arvi fan supporting us., now all of d sudden wat happened???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SmittenByVarunkandykandynaomihyugaAvadaKedavra12ashfaque2012

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index