Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
yup...Apavitra rishta rocks LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarafreenaamnaTanyazChannaMereya_OrChiD_

naomihyuga IF-Dazzler
naomihyuga
naomihyuga

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
*really everything in PR is arvi's fault right* can't believe these words bring arvi back then lets see the inc in TRP PR will again become top show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prityy89ashfaque2012

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salrina_Ashvik

Originally posted by rash2222

last year with IPL PR was fourth most watched show... guess it is now no where...
dear isnt it obvious?Last year dis time arman reunit track nd arvis luv story was showed bt dis time samaj savak mr nd mrs dutt was doing charity
armaan reunion happened in september... and arjun purvi were separated at that point of time... so i guess none of the options were present still it worked 
Salrina_Ashvik Goldie
Salrina_Ashvik
Salrina_Ashvik

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Yes DEAL-WALA RISHTA and CHARITY RISHTA ROCKS Yippe party time...

prityy89ashfaque2012

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
wow Rashi . nothing is working anymore now ...

Last year in IPL , the show was getting TRPs of 3.6 but look at it now ...

Without Archana  the show has lost it's emotional touch .She was extremely foolish but people still felt bad for her ...

This story track of Arjun Purvi, Onir and Ovi is the worst ever ...I am gald it is getting rejected by the majority .Serves these writers right ...

At one time I used to like Purvi and Arjun but now I don't like them at all .I feel very put off wit the show because of them Some scenes last week were so badly written that it was funny ..Specially the Onir and Arjun scene when those two were crying to each other about their love for Purvi ..I guess the general public has not yet become so open minded that they will appreciate the husband and the ex lover bonding this way ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 April 2013 at 2:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Akira_

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

wow Rashi . nothing is working anymore now ...

Last year in IPL , the show was getting TRPs of 3.6 but look at it now ...

Without Archana  the show has lost it's emotional touch .She was extremely foolish but people still felt bad for her ...

This story track of Arjun Purvi, Onir and Ovi is the worst ever ...I am gald it is getting rejected by the majority .Serves these writers right ...
tanya di i already told you na wait for ankita's exit and digitization PR will see worse days ahead... see it is happening...
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Rashi, I don't want Ankita to do this  show .The writers are just no good . I want Ankita to work with better writers .
But I must say that it is nice to see how TRPs nose dived from the very week she left ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 April 2013 at 2:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
that is the reason she is called face of the show... it actually tells the fact that popularity is way higher and people are so attached to the character archana...

JaishankarTanyaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index