Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TRP 2.3 (Page 3)

Saiflicious Goldie
Saiflicious
Saiflicious

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bravearvians

If Arvi reunties i'm sure trp vil be sme where near to 5.5 or maybe more than that coz the fan base of Arvi is more than any other jodi :-)

or really then IPKKND and Mahubala should e no 1 show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChannaMereya

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@ prityy89 again marvelous job. Thank U for good analysis.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28kandykandyAvadaKedavra12prityy89

Salrina_Ashvik Goldie
Salrina_Ashvik
Salrina_Ashvik

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Pritty di wht a post take a bow..Luv it.Ipl has started if pr is able to pull 2.3 trp its becoz of arvi i swear if dey hvnt showed arvi last week it wld be below too.Also mishtis mahanta,her luvly hugg.Who wants to see a bachari mishti rather d strng purvi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28kandykandyAvadaKedavra12prityy89ashfaque2012

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naomihyuga

lol i lost interest in the show completely the day when arjun again listened to purvi's stupid request and went to watch my IPL 
hope PR shuts down soon 
i want to see rithvik in good new show

really who cares abt this Show
plz plz shut this show Dead
want to see Rithvik & Asha in a gud show our talented Stars wasting their talent in this crap!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28adittykandykandyPancham101naomihyugaManoshonoNadaCintaAvadaKedavra12peachesnplumsAnAvidReaderprityy89ashfaque2012

prityy89 IF-Sizzlerz
prityy89
prityy89

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
pr 1000epi got  trp 2.2 dat tym ipl didnt even begin., though 1000epi vid big celebration even after numerous promo's visiting chawls it fetched only 2.2 .,

v had arjun-ovi ,purvi-onir dance atleast by den cv's should ve rectified their mistake ., but dey didnt and now dey r payingBig smile

every1 is blaming arvi ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

now trp is down 4 every shows now but now no one is telling datShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SmittenByVarunadittykandykandynaomihyugaPancham101rayadallieManoshonoaathyaNadaCintaAvadaKedavra12ameiliaHuma-peachesnplumsashfaque2012

arvifanalways Goldie
arvifanalways
arvifanalways

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
There is no sign of Arvi reunion, so viewers are not coming back, plus ankita has said bye bye to this crappy show. The cv's destroyed arjun and purvi's character, who cares if baby's secret is out, onir and ovi are still there are standing between a child getting her parent's love. Hate the double O's Dead

TRP WILL KEEP GOING DOWN TILL ARVI ARE REUNITED, because arvi fans are still are not interested in seeing deal wala rishtas.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvik.8adittykandykandyPancham101naomihyugarayadallieNadaCintaAvadaKedavra12prityy89Huma-peachesnplumsameiliaashfaque2012

Salrina_Ashvik Goldie
Salrina_Ashvik
Salrina_Ashvik

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I am vry happy trp decrease pr is sinking like titanic..Mishti a irratating mother cares 4 evry1 rather than pari she isnt showed missing pari bt she has time to remember her chilhood memories..She is d lead nw bt nobody can relate with her sadly

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28adittykandykandyrayadallienaomihyugaNadaCintaAvadaKedavra12prityy89Huma-peachesnplumsashfaque2012

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prityy89

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

wow happy with the trp's...
Crappy storyline..
Thanks to TC article..we already knew Arjun was not going to do anything..
PR's story is sucking..
Arjun and Purvi character ve been butchered beyond repair..
and now their hotel meeting,confrontation scenes wuldnt bring trp's..
They shud just end this crap show..!!

jagz arvi meetings and all dis week not last week.,

Oh okay..i dont care..this show is getting worse day by day..
Lol We were waiting for ArVi confrontation scene from so long..but when TC article came I didnt even watched dat epi despite watching promos and all...like many others..
I literally watched dat epi yesterday(purvi was really very irritating)
Why wud people watch PR now..Anki left,ArVi separated..why wud ppl watch Purvi's mahaanta stunts,Purvi Onir's sweet sweet scenes,Rithvik as a side charcacter not even given enough screen space and dialogues.
so just stop showing all this BS...
Arjun and Purvi their character have been butchered beyod repair..and ArVians are nt watching the show until ArVi reunites..!!
M very happy with the trp's..i hope it decreases further and they end this show...!!

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 April 2013 at 1:12am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvik.8adittyreshma28kandykandyPancham101naomihyugaNadaCintaManoshonoAvadaKedavra12Huma-peachesnplumsprityy89ameiliaashfaque2012

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index