India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TRP 2.3 (Page 13)

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
TRPs have been affected by IPL... TRPs off all the TV shows have declined for that reason only... Well Pavitra in itself is a crap so who is intrested in watching that... But some people are always supporting their favourites and think that TRPs depend on them... Shocked Strange!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittymuhinaAvadaKedavra12aathyaashfaque2012

_Akira_ Senior Member
_Akira_
_Akira_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

Wow 2.3 trp Party
If audience ko itna torture karoge toh koi bhi quit kar dega.
And IPL is better then watching the show Thumbs Up
Wish trp goes below 1 and the show ends. At least can see ashvik in other shows.
I wish International viewership would also count so that people knows how popular ArVi are.
Any ways ArViians quit this thread and enjoy the low trp in our AT the most peaceful place. Dont waste your time in explaining your points to others.

And dear forum fans kindly dont quote me. Thank you Sleepy

Amen to that Party
What irks me is when fans play the who to blame game when TRP's become low. First IPL has caused TRP's of all shows to drop. What would the audiance watch the show currently anyway, where is the content ? Where is the story ? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index