India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TRP 2.3 (Page 11)

Salrina_Ashvik Goldie
Salrina_Ashvik
Salrina_Ashvik

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Last year april was d month of arvi romance..Ipl,not disitalaization trp machine still arvi confession got 3.1trp(being a 2nd lead) nd that is a huge ACHIVEMENT..bt now whn punir is trying create d sme mazic it BOOMED..not to 4get digitalizatn trp machine

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyAshaNegiFanAvadaKedavra12ashfaque2012

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

[
tanya di actually i feel like laughing on PH and cv's... they were so confident about everything and now look at the result... superb... but this decrease is not pleasant coz ekta now will try her best to make ankita comeback before she leaves for US to study... we will get articles too from the PH of ankita returning to show to gain interest ... SBS and SBB  will soon give such news ... wait and watch... PH will give all cheap tricks to garner TRP...biggest slap on ZEE face... 
[/QUOTE]

No please , don't say that .What will Ankita come back for ?
 There is nothing left for her to do in this show ...Archana has been made into an old grandmother and not the lead ...the story is not about her anymore and she will just come back and be used for her glamour and for her popularity ...but really it is not right to come back in this show for Ankita .
She is a hugely opular actor and she deserves a show where she is the central character and the writers of the show shouyld be good ( unlike the pathetic writers of PR )

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 April 2013 at 5:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJaishankarChannaMereya

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I will Put blame on PR writers with this stupid writing what can Actors do,
Ekta's another show are also suffering Parichey finished, kya hua tera wada is going off air soon, and BALH Trp is low aswell,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyaathyaAvadaKedavra12ashfaque2012

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by rash2222

[
tanya di actually i feel like laughing on PH and cv's... they were so confident about everything and now look at the result... superb... but this decrease is not pleasant coz ekta now will try her best to make ankita comeback before she leaves for US to study... we will get articles too from the PH of ankita returning to show to gain interest ... SBS and SBB  will soon give such news ... wait and watch... PH will give all cheap tricks to garner TRP...biggest slap on ZEE face... 

No please , don't say that .What will Ankita come back for ?
 There is nothing left for her to do in this show ...Archana has been made into an old grandmother and not the lead ...the story is not about her anymore and she will just come back and be used for her glamour and for her popularity ...but really it is not right to come back in this show for Ankita .
She is a hugely opular actor and she deserves a show where she is the central character and the writers of the show shouyld be good ( unlike the pathetic writers of PR )
[/QUOTE]
tanya you really feel she will come... she won't come untill and unless the story undergoes major changes... even if ekta does that then also i don't want her to come back... want her to follow what she planned earlier and pay for it... i want her to pay for that article her PH released ... i want her to pay for every trauma ankita has gone through in last 3 months... she is paying it actually ... want to pay more
.Nikki. IF-Rockerz
.Nikki.
.Nikki.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Story sux thts why trps r falling and pr isnt the only one with the decreased trps surprisingly qubool hai is too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Rashi, the PH has dne enough damage to Archana's character by making her into an old aaji .what story line can she have now ? No way should she come back .

Salrina_Ashvik Goldie
Salrina_Ashvik
Salrina_Ashvik

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Ok so maan lata hai arvi romance got 2.5-3.1 trp bt punir romance is getting 2.3-2.5 trp(with digitalization)wow so gr8..No u stupid ekta,cvs opend ur eyes nd god 4bid if dat article cmes true than nobody can save pr.Nd MY ILL WISHES R ALYZ WITH U EKTA,cv

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyashfaque2012

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Rashi, the PH has dne enough damage to Archana's character by making her into an old aaji .what story line can she have now ? No way should she come back .

i know tanya she should never come back... smartness always never pays... you have to pay for over smartness that is what zee and PH are paying and i am loving it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyTanyaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index