Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TRP 2.3 (Page 10)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

[QUOTE=prityy89]pr 1000epi got  trp 2.2 dat tym ipl didnt even begin., though 1000epi vid big celebration even after numerous promo's visiting chawls it fetched only 2.2 .,

v had arjun-ovi ,purvi-onir dance atleast by den cv's should ve rectified their mistake ., but dey didnt and now dey r payingBig smile

every1 is blaming arvi Shocked

now trp is down 4 every shows now but now no one is telling datShocked

well zee promoted only arjun purvi na for 1000 episode and i guess if lots of people was interest to watch arjun purvi then they could be watch this episode as everyone thought that it will be full on jiju sali , so why this big promotion not worked , can you plz explain this ??? as i saw lots of people said that promotion is big matter in fact a big matter then why decreased ??
then suddenly ekta promoted onir purvi in actual episode , right ?? so why you want to blame onir purvi for TRp decreasing ??
then if TRP decreased after such kind of big arjun purvi promotion then it is onir purvis dancing faults ??Shocked what a conclusion !!!!!!! Confused Ouch

btw how will be TRP will increase as there is no story , there is no onir purvi story , thee is no more arjun purvi story . there is no more armann story . there is only episode increasing story so if cvs want to increase TRP then they should start only one story not episode increasing story .

rithika2012 IF-Dazzler
rithika2012
rithika2012

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i dont think the trp of this show can rise so easily as with this current track and all filler episodes and misleading promos i think no one is gonna believe it and already found their alternative in other shows and i think that is why other shows are far better in TRP than PR..

i think the story needs a complete change in its track as there is nothing nothing at all to watch in it.. look at the other shows which has something exciting everyday to keep us glued on.. atleast 3 days in a week we will get something interesting and cherishable to see but with pr we cant spare even 4 min to read the updates..

cv's pls wake up atleast now bring something which people would like to watch not this utter boring rona dhona..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28_Akira_adittykandykandyJShivNadaCintaaathyaAvadaKedavra12peachesnplumsHuma-prityy89ashfaque2012

prityy89 IF-Sizzlerz
prityy89
prityy89

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

[QUOTE=prityy89]pr 1000epi got  trp 2.2 dat tym ipl didnt even begin., though 1000epi vid big celebration even after numerous promo's visiting chawls it fetched only 2.2 .,

v had arjun-ovi ,purvi-onir dance atleast by den cv's should ve rectified their mistake ., but dey didnt and now dey r payingBig smile

well zee promoted only arjun purvi na for 1000 episode and i guess if lots of people was interest to watch arjun purvi then they could be watch this episode as everyone thought that it will be full on jiju sali , so why this big promotion not worked , can you plz explain this ??? as i saw lots of people said that promotion is big matter in fact a big matter then why decreased ??
then suddenly ekta promoted onir purvi in actual episode , right ?? so why you want to blame onir purvi for TRp decreasing ??
then if TRP decreased after such kind of big arjun purvi promotion then it is onir purvis dancing faults ??Shocked what a conclusion !!!!!!! Confused Ouch

btw how will be TRP will increase as there is no story , there is no onir purvi story , thee is no more arjun purvi story . there is no more armann story . there is only episode increasing story so if cvs want to increase TRP then they should start only one story not episode increasing story .

omg wen did zee promoted arvi 4 1000epi spl???  d baneer contained armann,arvi as dey r leads and worked ver long 4 pr., datz nthg 2 do vid d show., d banner is honour armaan,arvi

onir and purvi went 2 chawl 2gether .onir purvi,arjun -ovi dance was shown in  sbb/sbs .v all got 2 know dere is not gng 2 b arvi and v backed out  as d result, on such a big ocassion trp fetched only 2.2 trpBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyJShivaathyaAvadaKedavra12NadaCintaAshi22Huma-peachesnplumsashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prityy89

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

omg wen did zee promoted arvi 4 1000epi spl???  d baneer contained armann,arvi as dey r leads and worked ver long 4 pr., datz nthg 2 do vid d show., d banner is honour armaan,arvi

onir and purvi went 2 chawl 2gether .onir purvi,arjun -ovi dance was shown in  sbb/sbs .v all got 2 know dere is not gng 2 b arvi and v backed out  as d result, on such a big ocassion trp fetched only 2.2 trpBig smile

Exactly. Right Answer Prityy.
ClapClapClap
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyAvadaKedavra12prityy89

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
@talaralinda.. No dear not only arjun purvi cv's showd arjun purvi ovi onir in pr 100 episd promos on tv.. Zee promoted arman and arvi on facebook whch mostly is folwd by young fans .. And as i already said v r nt gonna fall for such tactics so v didnt watch.. They promtd all 4 of them on tv whch mostly is followd by aunties but sadly evn that didnt work... And v had arjun ovi and onir purvi dance and i dnt neeg 2 mention the trp of that episode.. And not 2 forgt as prity said onir purvi went to chawls to promote pr ..

Edited by aathya - 11 April 2013 at 4:56am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyJShivNadaCintaAvadaKedavra12prityy89peachesnplumsHuma-

Pihu.k11 IF-Rockerz
Pihu.k11
Pihu.k11

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Dis is coz.. We Arvi ians r sick of d false hopes given to us.. They show promos,disclosed d truth.. thinkin it wud regain d fans dey lost but thats not goin to happen till we Get Arvi Reunited !

N as if Onir presence gains hell loads of trps!

Lets stop blaming guys.. We all hav our favs n we r gonna stand by dem ! So y dis pin pointing..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyJShivNadaCintaAvadaKedavra12prityy89peachesnplumsHuma-

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged

@talaralinda.. No dear not only arjun purvi cv's showd arjun purvi ovi onir in pr 100 episd promos on tv.. Zee promoted arman and arvi on facebook whch mostly is folwd by young fans .. And as i already said v r nt gonna fall for such tactics so v didnt watch.. They promtd all 4 of them on tv whch mostly is followd by aunties but sadly evn that didnt work... And v had arjun ovi and onir purvi dance and i dnt neeg 2 mention the trp of that episode

true Aathya..we know zee's tactics
also we got sbs or sbb seg that day where they had shown arjun ovi's performance and Purvi onir taking blessings from ppl pf dat chawl..after watching this how can anyone expect us to watch PR's 1000th spl epi..!!

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 April 2013 at 5:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyNadaCintaAvadaKedavra12aathyapeachesnplumsHuma-prityy89

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I am so Glad Trp is going Down, Ekta should know she cant do what she wants,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyaathyaAvadaKedavra12prityy89ashfaque2012Tanyaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index