Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aathya

well zee promoted only arjun purvi na for 1000 episode and i guess if lots of people was interest to watch arjun purvi then they could be watch this episode as everyone thought that it will be full on jiju sali , so why this big promotion not worked , can you plz explain this ??? as i saw lots of people said that promotion is big matter in fact a big matter then why decreased ??
then suddenly ekta promoted onir purvi in actual episode , right ?? so why you want to blame onir purvi for TRp decreasing ??
then if TRP decreased after such kind of big arjun purvi promotion then it is onir purvis dancing faults ??😲 what a conclusion !!!!!!! 😕 

btw how will be TRP will increase as there is no story , there is no onir purvi story , thee is no more arjun purvi story . there is no more armann story . there is only episode increasing story so if cvs want to increase TRP then they should start only one story not episode increasing story .

rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think the trp of this show can rise so easily as with this current track and all filler episodes and misleading promos i think no one is gonna believe it and already found their alternative in other shows and i think that is why other shows are far better in TRP than PR..

i think the story needs a complete change in its track as there is nothing nothing at all to watch in it.. look at the other shows which has something exciting everyday to keep us glued on.. atleast 3 days in a week we will get something interesting and cherishable to see but with pr we cant spare even 4 min to read the updates..

cv's pls wake up atleast now bring something which people would like to watch not this utter boring rona dhona..
prityy89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

omg wen did zee promoted arvi 4 1000epi spl???  d baneer contained armann,arvi as dey r leads and worked ver long 4 pr., datz nthg 2 do vid d show., d banner is honour armaan,arvi

onir and purvi went 2 chawl 2gether .onir purvi,arjun -ovi dance was shown in  sbb/sbs .v all got 2 know dere is not gng 2 b arvi and v backed out  as d result, on such a big ocassion trp fetched only 2.2 trp😃

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prityy89

Exactly. Right Answer Prityy.
👏👏👏
👏

aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@talaralinda.. No dear not only arjun purvi cv's showd arjun purvi ovi onir in pr 100 episd promos on tv.. Zee promoted arman and arvi on facebook whch mostly is folwd by young fans .. And as i already said v r nt gonna fall for such tactics so v didnt watch.. They promtd all 4 of them on tv whch mostly is followd by aunties but sadly evn that didnt work... And v had arjun ovi and onir purvi dance and i dnt neeg 2 mention the trp of that episode.. And not 2 forgt as prity said onir purvi went to chawls to promote pr ..Edited by aathya - 11 years ago
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dis is coz.. We Arvi ians r sick of d false hopes given to us.. They show promos,disclosed d truth.. thinkin it wud regain d fans dey lost but thats not goin to happen till we Get Arvi Reunited !

N as if Onir presence gains hell loads of trps!

Lets stop blaming guys.. We all hav our favs n we r gonna stand by dem ! So y dis pin pointing..
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aathya

@talaralinda.. No dear not only arjun purvi cv's showd arjun purvi ovi onir in pr 100 episd promos on tv.. Zee promoted arman and arvi on facebook whch mostly is folwd by young fans .. And as i already said v r nt gonna fall for such tactics so v didnt watch.. They promtd all 4 of them on tv whch mostly is followd by aunties but sadly evn that didnt work... And v had arjun ovi and onir purvi dance and i dnt neeg 2 mention the trp of that episode

true Aathya..we know zee's tactics
also we got sbs or sbb seg that day where they had shown arjun ovi's performance and Purvi onir taking blessings from ppl pf dat chawl..after watching this how can anyone expect us to watch PR's 1000th spl epi..!!Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 years ago
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so Glad Trp is going Down, Ekta should know she cant do what she wants,
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Last year april was d month of arvi romance..Ipl,not disitalaization trp machine still arvi confession got 3.1trp(being a 2nd lead) nd that is a huge ACHIVEMENT..bt now whn punir is trying create d sme mazic it BOOMED..not to 4get digitalizatn trp machine
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tanya di actually i feel like laughing on PH and cv's... they were so confident about everything and now look at the result... superb... but this decrease is not pleasant coz ekta now will try her best to make ankita comeback before she leaves for US to study... we will get articles too from the PH of ankita returning to show to gain interest ... SBS and SBB  will soon give such news ... wait and watch... PH will give all cheap tricks to garner TRP...biggest slap on ZEE face... 
[/QUOTE]

No please , don't say that .What will Ankita come back for ?
 There is nothing left for her to do in this show ...Archana has been made into an old grandmother and not the lead ...the story is not about her anymore and she will just come back and be used for her glamour and for her popularity ...but really it is not right to come back in this show for Ankita .
She is a hugely opular actor and she deserves a show where she is the central character and the writers of the show shouyld be good ( unlike the pathetic writers of PR )
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago