Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naomihyuga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
*really everything in PR is arvi's fault right* can't believe these words bring arvi back then lets see the inc in TRP PR will again become top show
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Salrina_Ashvik

dear isnt it obvious?Last year dis time arman reunit track nd arvis luv story was showed bt dis time samaj savak mr nd mrs dutt was doing charity

armaan reunion happened in september... and arjun purvi were separated at that point of time... so i guess none of the options were present still it worked 
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes DEAL-WALA RISHTA and CHARITY RISHTA ROCKS Yippe party time...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow Rashi . nothing is working anymore now ...

Last year in IPL , the show was getting TRPs of 3.6 but look at it now ...

Without Archana  the show has lost it's emotional touch .She was extremely foolish but people still felt bad for her ...

This story track of Arjun Purvi, Onir and Ovi is the worst ever ...I am gald it is getting rejected by the majority .Serves these writers right ...

At one time I used to like Purvi and Arjun but now I don't like them at all .I feel very put off wit the show because of them Some scenes last week were so badly written that it was funny ..Specially the Onir and Arjun scene when those two were crying to each other about their love for Purvi ..I guess the general public has not yet become so open minded that they will appreciate the husband and the ex lover bonding this way ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

wow Rashi . nothing is working anymore now ...

Last year in IPL , the show was getting TRPs of 3.6 but look at it now ...

Without Archana  the show has lost it's emotional touch .She was extremely foolish but people still felt bad for her ...

This story track of Arjun Purvi, Onir and Ovi is the worst ever ...I am gald it is getting rejected by the majority .Serves these writers right ...

tanya di i already told you na wait for ankita's exit and digitization PR will see worse days ahead... see it is happening...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Rashi, I don't want Ankita to do this  show .The writers are just no good . I want Ankita to work with better writers .
But I must say that it is nice to see how TRPs nose dived from the very week she left ...Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
that is the reason she is called face of the show... it actually tells the fact that popularity is way higher and people are so attached to the character archana...
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bravearvians

If Arvi reunties i'm sure trp vil be sme where near to 5.5 or maybe more than that coz the fan base of Arvi is more than any other jodi :-)

🤣🤣. Most of arvi fans r international fans. As per TRP international fans TRP is nt consider. In 2010 in nov arman reunite got 7+ TRP.. If nw arvi reunite happen then TRP will be around 3 or below 3.
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes tanya di nw really for PR archana is more important bcoz she is only one character that move story forward..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: rash2222

that is the reason she is called face of the show... it actually tells the fact that popularity is way higher and people are so attached to the character archana...

I am very happy to see this ... I hope Ankita also gets to know these numbers ..She was so disillusioned with theway she was treated after all the hard work she did for the show ...Now she should be happy to see these numbers .