India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

A LIE which could have been avoided !!

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Loved yesterday's episode ...more for ARYA hug and whisper moment and Maya buaji joining the majority with her kodak expression.Big smile

I don't know how many of you will agree with me...but I do want to share this...am sorry...but yes...I didn't like the idea of ARYA  using lie to just work in their favour...ofcourse contributing for a good cause...but involving Vedika surely is not right...cause it might influence her to use this tactics in future. Another point..CVs showed that Yash is totally against 'Lie'...then how come they used this just to turn the result into positive.

Hope in future..they avoid this tactics and use a different approach for the positive result...please do not spoil the beautiful and lovable couple ARYA...whom we love and adore...it just doesn't fit the character...it looks more like 'DESPERATE'. Am sorry CVs for this...take this as a reflection of your idea...and avoid for the leading couple...pleaseee.

Lastly..please give a dialogue where ARYA do feel for Buaji's single status...in the upcoming episodes ...then it will justify what you are going to show tomorrow i.e Punar Vivah. Thank you.

Guys, your views and comments are very important for CVs to take a glance of each Pvians and work on it for future episode.

Note : It seems CVs do care for sensitiveness...and hope they cast a glance on this.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaponmathiyagufromsujisalmankhanrulzKittya_Cullennirmalac99PriyasiNxtRockstar..jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I dint like the lie either but I guess Radha dealt with it smartly by apologising on behalf of them thus making them realise their mistake Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fromsuji

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
I agree with you... Especially Yash being part of it was quite undigestible since he HATES lies.But somewhere it served the purpose... 

But I also believe that sometimes we behave opposite to our character given the situation.. And yes, Aarya are looking to get SP and Radha married again...

And I absolutely agree with Bua's loneliness issue. If Arya  are thinking about loneliness of SP and Radha then they should at least be concerned about Buaji's loneliness also. I would love to see a seen where Bua is shown lonely and Yash or Aarti observes her and tries to understand her pain... That would be real touchy scene... I dont expect PV of Bua but yes, I want Arya to realise that even Bua is lonely and she too needs care and concern of this family...

fromsuji

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I dint like the lie either but I guess Radha dealt with it smartly by apologising on behalf of them thus making them realise their mistake Thumbs Up

Ya Jyo...when Radha spoke that it was lie...for a fraction of second...Arya was put to bad light and discomfort...ofcourse Ma apologised on their behalf and that saved the situation but still...wish the route was different..that's all...afterall they are the lead and lovable pair. Thanks JyoSmile

fromsuji

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyasi

I agree with you... Especially Yash being part of it was quite undigestible since he HATES lies.But somewhere it served the purpose... 

But I also believe that sometimes we behave opposite to our character given the situation.. And yes, Aarya are looking to get SP and Radha married again...

And I absolutely agree with Bua's loneliness issue. If Arya  are thinking about loneliness of SP and Radha then they should at least be concerned about Buaji's loneliness also. I would love to see a seen where Bua is shown lonely and Yash or Aarti observes her and tries to understand her pain... That would be real touchy scene... I dont expect PV of Bua but yes, I want Arya to realise that even Bua is lonely and she too needs care and concern of this family...

Thanks for your response...ya...Bua's issue may come later after PV and I think it will be Radha Ma who may voice it loud. lets see...

fromsuji

fromsuji Groupbie
fromsuji
fromsuji

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Well said. Some nice posts from our members.
I have a doubt why Arya are in a hurry to do PV for SP and Radha that too just hardly 2 months after the death of G3. Or the Cvs could have shown 6 months later or so in the past episodes. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index