Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

MADHUBALA TRP 2.9 but number one on colors (Page 29)

SmittenByVarun Senior Member
SmittenByVarun
SmittenByVarun

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CuteChic-

Originally posted by SmittenByVarun

Prediction for MB :

Week 15 : 2.6
Week 16 : 2.3
Week 17 : 2.0
Week 18 : 1.7
Week 19 : 1.4
Week 20 : 1.1
Week 21 : 0.8
Week 22 : 0.5
Week 23 : 0.2
Week 24 : 0.0   

Thumbs Down

Pichle week bhi yahi prediction ki thi naa tumne? Kya hua babe? Prediction galat nikli naa? Awww.. Soo sad!
Ek free advice deti hu.. Why wasting ur time here? Why don't u move ur @$$ from here to whatever-show-you-like forum..!

Can't you just keep your rotten advices with you and mind your business? Please don't bother to reply cuz I ain't got time for that. LOL

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Onlinefaria86

</p><p>IF-Rockerz

faria86Memeber ScrapMember SlambookMember Testimonial

<h5>Direct LinkReportQuotePosted:11 April 2013 at 1:01am| IP Logged</h5>
OMG i just saw MB is colors number 1 show this week BV has 2.7 trps & MB has 2.9 trps yayyyDancing

THIS IS WHERE SHE INSULTED BV see for yourself

Is this insult for you? Shocked

ROFLROFLROFL
Lol Madzz i was going to ask same, If this is insult then MB forum member deserve life imprisonment

Correct Arnav!   LOL LOL LOL
DD_Maaneet4ever Senior Member
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Originally posted by Arnav90

So sad Rk the trp king ke aane ke baad bhi TRP increase nahi huyi
I was wondering the same Arnav! LOL

Some of our friends said that TRPs are brought by RK only, so by now TRPs should have been sky high because of RKlicious week! ROFL

Kya yaar RKLiocious week nahi...RK Pagalpan week LOL
dras67 Groupbie
dras67
dras67

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Rollz- That is what i am trying to say. Had Madhu-bhai's couple got TRPs then why did the TRP fell from 3.3 to 2.9 in the week where there was no Rishbala and why didn't it fell this week? We just can't compare Rishbala with Sulbala for TRPs at all because Rishbala have made this show while after Sulbala started, there is only a downward trend to be seen.

@Arnav- I am comparing with other shows because last week along with other shows our show's TRPs also fell while this week it didn't.

agree with u and only say that rk aur madhu trps nahi hai it's only rishbala they r trp gainers even i'm big fan of drashti not vivian but madhubala me rk ya madhu trps nahi hai only rishbala un dono ne milkar trps banayi hai and the present track of sultaan-aryaan is crap and people not liking it aur abhi bhi sum people think that sultaan-aryaan track works for madhubala and hope this track of sultaan-aryaan is end from the show permanently soon
faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Originally posted by faria86

Originally posted by tabby999

Originally posted by sneha50

Originally posted by DMGDDfan

Originally posted by ..natasha..

If RK /Rishbala dont get TRPs then why TRPs fell from 3.3 to 2.9 without IPL ROFL

N BTW MB dint improve...other shows leads are replaced...thats why we came on TOP ROFL
mujhe toh TRP ki Lat lag gayiSleepy

mujhe to TRP decrease prediction ki latt lag gayi..cast and crew's hard work jaaye pani meROFLDead

Are you indirectly taunting me?
aapko taunt woh is doing that ..

hello ji aapse first time meeting hui humarii. LOL
yes ji coz i dont like taunting ..hello how r u ?/waise drashti is not bad as u think sir ..she is fabulous ..
i will be happy if u willanswer me in nice way plz...not smashing

I'm pretty good thanks. How about you? No I don't answer rudely to everyone just a handful of manner less people. As far as Drushthi is concerned please change the topic because talking about her is below my dignity. LOL
then can i know talking abt whom is above ur dignity plz...

Classy celebrities such as :

Ranbir kappor, Siddharth malhotra, Varun Dhawan, Anushka Sharma and Sanaya Irani.

Not over acting so called celebs who put one ton of make up to look normal and have affairs with two men simultaneously (RK and sultan) that too on a family show watched even by small children. Ouch 
omg bahout jaankiri hai aapko but madhu ek hi ke saath romance kar rahi hai ..agar aapko pata ho toh ..and ur fav pr and pv plz cant u get something better

Honestly speaking, Chanchan is the best. I wish they could make a IPKKND season 2 Wink

don't wanna be rude with u bcoz i don't liking hurting ppl but don't u think u are in the wrong forum or ur hate for DD & VD is more than ur love for ur SI why don't u go for ur entertainment in ur fav show forum anyways love DD or VD or hate them one think is confirmed they are always in ur heart n mind EmbarrassedLOL

@ all guys please do reply him or her 
he/ she said that he/she want to be famous so i think that's y the person is doing all these comments 

such a meethi churi... she said she doesn't want to hurt me and then she insulted me with such degrading and dehumanizing comments. Double standards LOL

LOLLOL i'm not like u actually i wanted to tell more more things but i didn't bcoz u have really annoyed me so much in Trp post on IF by the way thank u for calling me meethi churi i take it as a compliment  bcoz my friends call me fairy bcoz of my nature of not hurting ppl 
so it's the 1st time someone called my meethi churi ApproveLOL

ShockedDouble standards  LOLLOL OMG look who is talking u were saying u are fan of PV on IF trp trp but i have never seen u there in PV forum neither other member of PF seen u there u were trying to create fan fights between PV forum fans & MB forum fans 
that is called Double standard u know LOL

i wonder actually u are fan of whom or which show ????????? ErmmLOL

anyways & i repeat i really hate hurting ppl i'm a peaceful & loving person but if someone don't care about others feelings then it's very important to show them the mirror anyways byee take care 
nidu_dsena IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SmittenByVarun Senior Member
SmittenByVarun
SmittenByVarun

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

Online faria86

IF-Rockerz

faria86Memeber ScrapMember SlambookMember Testimonial

Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 11 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
OMG i just saw MB is colors number 1 show this week BV has 2.7 trps & MB has 2.9 trps yayyy Dancing

alina   tuhe  madhubala  se  kya  problem  hai

dm show hai par itna famous pata nahi kyu hai Angry
kyunki  the  two  leads  of  the  show  are  sexy

tumhare  serial  mein  kisi  ek  sexy  ka  naam  hai  bhi  kya
sab  aunty  uncle  hai

OMG!!! kitne saare sexy log bhare pade hai, 

Sanaya Irani, Asha Negi, Sushant Singh Rajpoot, Gurmeet Chowdhary, Kratika Sengar, Vineet Raina...
in  mein  se   kisi  mein  sexy  ka   s  bhi  nahi  hai

oh really? so according to you that Drushthi looks good? LMAO! Even my domestic aid looks far better than her. Please guys contribute money to that dumb actress so that she can have a cosmetic surgery and look better.  LOL
chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Acid_Queen

Originally posted by mihikamahakal

Originally posted by --Udhay--

Audience are not liking even after RK's comeback!! LOL
it was lower with gangy bhai!LOL LOL LOL
audiences defo will get back as soon as they realize RK's back! 
Just think Sulta ke magic se log itne dar gaye Wink ...tht show ki trp's pe jhadu chal gaya ...LOL ...N those who r crying for the same n constant TRP n saying tht RK's comeback didnt bring high TRP... ...should remember tht its easy to destroy a show bt to revive it takes its own course...Wink I hope everybody does remembers The great Mamu track ...LOL  ..I though TRP' will fall ...bt thnkfully its constant ..whras major shows..like Diya aur baati hum ..BV ...witnessed a great dip..Thanks to IPL...Bt MB remained a constant ..Agree or nt ur wish...WinkLOL

ek  baar  bhaijaan  ka  packup  ho  jaye  than  we  will  surely  soar

in  last  week  there  was  so  much  of  that  colour  putting  on  each  other
sultan  bhai  madhu  ke  ghar  kya  ruke  trp  ne  gahr  aane  se  mana  kar  diya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939Courageous_Leonidu_dsena

Go to top