Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

MADHUBALA TRP 2.9 but number one on colors (Page 14)

SmittenByVarun Senior Member
SmittenByVarun
SmittenByVarun

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha50

Originally posted by DMGDDfan

Originally posted by ..natasha..

If RK /Rishbala dont get TRPs then why TRPs fell from 3.3 to 2.9 without IPL ROFL

N BTW MB dint improve...other shows leads are replaced...thats why we came on TOP ROFL
mujhe toh TRP ki Lat lag gayiSleepy

mujhe to TRP decrease prediction ki latt lag gayi..cast and crew's hard work jaaye pani meROFLDead

Are you indirectly taunting me?

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Rollz- Why do you think all the other shows DROPPED while Madhubala stayed stable? That is equivalent to TRPs increasing in normal time. I have never credited TRP to only RK or Madhu here. For me always Rishbala have brought TRPs and last week because of Rishbala holi, while all other shows fell by 0.4 and more margin, only Madhubala didn't fall. Whereas last to last week, in absence of Rishbala, it fell miserably.

I know Chakku... Digitisation was to be blamed for the TRP fall for last weeks also...all shows dropped... There was even an article on it! But people were he'll bent on bashing Sultan and boasting that RK is the only TRP machine! RK is only one who can save the show n all... Now why the machine is not working?? 

If u say its only coz of Rishbala scenes TRP was stable, I will claim it was coz of increased status quo of Sulbala LOL

TRP is a bitch...no one can claim her their ownLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha50SmittenByVarunfaria86_Darling_fia21--Udhay--

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Its hilliarious last week too all the shows were dropped badly specialy color shows but people were taking dig at TRP now they too are gvng excuse of other show falling ROFL Just hope TRP will increase next week Subala Rishbala jo bhi ho at the end I want TRP to increase

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha50vampires-loverRolzzfaria86_Darling_--Udhay--

sneha50 Groupbie
sneha50
sneha50

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmittenByVarun

If RK /Rishbala dont get TRPs then why TRPs fell from 3.3 to 2.9 without IPL ROFL

N BTW MB dint improve...other shows leads are replaced...thats why we came on TOP ROFL

mujhe to TRP decrease prediction ki latt lag gayi..cast and crew's hard work jaaye pani meROFLDead

why i will taunt u..?? you are entertainer of this forum n i lub ur postsEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmittenByVarun--Udhay--

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Rollz- Why do you think all the other shows DROPPED while Madhubala stayed stable? That is equivalent to TRPs increasing in normal time. I have never credited TRP to only RK or Madhu here. For me always Rishbala have brought TRPs and last week because of Rishbala holi, while all other shows fell by 0.4 and more margin, only Madhubala didn't fall. Whereas last to last week, in absence of Rishbala, it fell miserably.

I know Chakku... Digitisation was to be blamed for the TRP fall for last weeks also...all shows dropped... There was even an article on it! But people were he'll bent on bashing Sultan and boasting that RK is the only TRP machine! RK is only one who can save the show n all... Now why the machine is not working??

If u say its only coz of Rishbala scenes TRP was stable, I will claim it was coz of increased status quo of SulbalaLOL

TRP is a bitch...no one can claim her their ownLOL
Rolzz totally agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz--Udhay--

SmittenByVarun Senior Member
SmittenByVarun
SmittenByVarun

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged

why i will taunt u..?? you are entertainer of this forum n i lub ur postsEmbarrassed

because maine TRP decrease ki prediction ki thi abhi abhi so i thought...LOL

Thanks for calling me an entertainer becasue I want to be a celebrity one day, 1000 times more famous than that annoying Drushthi Angry
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged

aapko taunt woh is doing that ..
dras67 Groupbie
dras67
dras67

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
sum people think that rk and madhu r robot and trps r high atleast think that this is the week of IPL and digitilisation and agar sultaan-aryaan ka crap yuhi dikhate rehte to sure trps fallen down but rishbala's magic ki IPL and digitilisation ke bawjood bhi trps r stable atleast ...so hope now cv's realize this that only rishbala all the way and they r trp gainers and show sum romance between them then trps ar also high ...now is week me do din ghar par nahi thi aur 8:30 pe shpw nahi dekh paayi yesterday episode 8:30 pe dekha but monday,tuesday ka episode 11:30 pe dekha so that doesn't means we doesn;t like rishbala ...we onlt luv rishbala and wednesday se i'm free in 8:30 slot so i will madhubala at 8:30 pm on my tata sky ...maine sirf sultaan-madhu ke scenes me hi one week nahi dekha warna madhubala 8:30 pm pe always watching so this means people doesn;t like sultaan-aryaan crap

Go to top